Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
72jUMsv.jpg
fukk this shyt I’m unwatching this thread and hiding the arcadium from my view on thecoli

See yall nikkas and xbots in like idk when I’m done with this game yall xbots can relax from my terrorizing yall

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
72jUMsv.jpg
fukk this shyt I’m unwatching this thread and hiding the arcadium from my view on thecoli

See yall nikkas and xbots in like idk when I’m done with this game yall xbots can relax from my terrorizing yall

Yep, im done this nikka is fukking ridiculous i wish i could neg him. He ain’t even want to play the game last month and he in here spoiling and he did the same thing in the zelda thread :unimpressed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
thank god i skip some of these post :francis:.....yea nikkas be wildin just chill, just speak in general terms please no specifics unless u have spoiler tag

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i spoilered my posts.

honestly, i thought it was okay because i was talking about the demo and the trailers and not stuff from a leaked game. my bad.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Need to ban breh from the thread if whatever he posted was mad flagrant

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The thing is bro be spoiling but just his inner thoughts. It be stuff thats not even in the game so you just grumpy for like a week and a half. He def got me in the zelda thread but then alot of it didnt happen?. lol

Alot of what he's saying is not in the demo and is just guessing so idk.. he cool tbh but could chill abit

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i'm okay with this not being open-world. i don't see how it can be done in an open world environment. the eikon battles are so sophisticated its like they have to use a smaller level to get it done. and look at all the fog and smoke! they have to cover up shyt. its too ridiculous. game bout to break.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The thing is bro be spoiling but just his inner thoughts. It be stuff thats not even in the game so you just grumpy for like a week and a half. He def got me in the zelda thread but then alot of it didnt happen?. lol

Alot of what he's saying is not in the demo and is just guessing so idk.. he cool tbh but could chill abit

Naw he definitely spoiled a major plot (the coolest one) point in zelda for me. In general i care less about the plot of zelda, but damn…

line-stepper-charlie-murphy.gif

Last edited: