Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Demo free is the way to be:hubie:
Its surprising. But it's like 2 hours of gameplay. Not the biggest spoilers if we're re being honest. Some of it you can see coming.

When the game comes out though. I'm avoiding everything

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I'm low key sick of these games getting released early on retail only. They need to go even further than the 3-5 day early access deals and start soft launching games based on when you preordered. This shyt needs to be stopped. They already let you preload Starfield on Game Pass.

Now some goofy ass, simpsons comic book guy looking breh is gonna beat the game by Sunday night and start hinting at shyt on twitter and going viral. smfh

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm low key sick of these games getting released early on retail only. They need to go even further than the 3-5 day early access deals and start soft launching games based on when you preordered. This shyt needs to be stopped. They already let you preload Starfield on Game Pass.

Now some goofy ass, simpsons comic book guy looking breh is gonna beat the game by Sunday night and start hinting at shyt on twitter and going viral. smfh
Yup time to mute words on Twitter

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't worry about spoilers because I don't really watch gaming content on YT nor do I ever really look up gaming tweets so my feed is usually non gaming stuff.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ve been watching a lot of FF16 vids on YouTube so I know one of those spoiler vids gonna pop up in my recommendations. It happened with GoW Ragnarok.:francis:
I muted everything Ragnarok on twitter

Loggin onto Twitter right now to block all FF16 shyt

:francis: