Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:wtf:

Do I gotta put Zelda on hold and play this?

You have a few days to try and complete that, or you could put it on hold until you finish FF 16. The thing with this game is you either avoid this thread and YouTube…hell the internet for however long until you get the game or you get it day 1 because spoilers are going to be posted everywhere. People will intentionally and unintentionally post spoilers, not to mention something might get spoilt in a meme that you don’t even see coming.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This soundtrack already is better than 15s. I like 15s OST but this is just so much grander and makes you feel like a fukking G.

These will probably get taken down soon but DAYUm.

I loved 15 but this game is gonna shyt on 15 in all aspects. fukk my backlog this is a day 1 cop. I gotta play and finish this before ppl spoil it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does everyone do the same goofy lookin still pic of themselves in their YouTube videos?
maxresdefault.jpg

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I did the marblo fight and turned it off. Going to wait for the full release.
Liked: a FF story that seems to be made simple, loved that you can pause cut scenes and read the lore while it’s paused.

Indifferent: on the combat….I’m old man get off my lawn:flabbynsick:

Loved: choosing the destination on the world map. Dunno if this is open world travel, but I’m not an open world travel fan.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The character and environment rendering in this game is ridiculous.
But aspects of it feel transitional like they were obviously between Ps4/Ps5
technology wise as far as when this game was started.

Also is that entire intro in real time? If so it really shows the difference 10tflops
of performance gives because they were rendering a TON of dudes on that field.