Final Fantasy XV [PS4|XONE]

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
never played this game before:yeshrug:(played it a bit at a friends house years ago)
im a sucker for rpgs:yeshrug:
imma downlead it and play it tomorrow:mjgrin::mjgrin:
any tips for a breh new to final fantasy?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
never played this game before:yeshrug:(played it a bit at a friends house years ago)
im a sucker for rpgs:yeshrug:
imma downlead it and play it tomorrow:mjgrin::mjgrin:
any tips for a breh new to final fantasy?

You will probably enjoy it more than some of us who played it before the patches and DLC.

But its not like a typical final fantasy game so there really is nothing from the series gameplay wise that is worth noting. This is the first action based FF game so play it like kingdom hearts

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
This is on my backlog of games. Do you guys recommend a tutorial or can I just breeze through this shyt?

Also, does the game require a lot of grinding? I don't mind either way.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
many people hated this game i know but the roadtrip portions on the game really gave me nostalgia vibes, i quite enjoyed it. like plaing stand by me the game. I'm hoping that the part 2 of the FF7 remake uses this template for the open world section.
Main problems with this game were fixed in FF7, (ie Combat being repititve and boring, and the story not being fleshed out enough)
So you combine the strengths of this with FF7 remake and i think that would be a perfect sequel.