Final Fantasy XIV

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought the Complete Edition and am planning to start soon.

I saw that they announced a PS5 beta starts on April 13th. Will it be all of the expansions or will PS5 support start with Endwalker?

Last edited:
Daps
Is it too late to get into this? I’m considering copping the PS5 version in April when they do the open Beta. Whatever that means.

Also is this game fun alone? Because I’m sure I’ll be doing on the early content, if it’s still there, by myself. I’ll have to check out some videos.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Is it too late to get into this? I’m considering copping the PS5 version in April when they do the open Beta. Whatever that means.

Also is this game fun alone? Because I’m sure I’ll be doing on the early content, if it’s still there, by myself. I’ll have to check out some videos.
honestly its not too late to cop and get at least one job to level cap. but the base game content (level 1-50) is lame compared to the expansions. they are supposed to be doing a redesign/shortening of the base game but idk when thats coming.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t played this since Stormblood, I’m not the biggest MMO player but this was one of a very select few that kept me interested on and off for a few years..

If you like MMO’s AND Final Fantasy there’s no reason why you shouldn’t play this, it integrates a lot of the things that make FF great into an MMO format perfectly, while ignoring/excluding a lot of things that make other MMO’s tedious/annoying