Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looks like they're giving FF7 Remake on PS+ but that version excludes the PS5 upgrade.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Glad I waited in playing Final Fantasy on ps5, I almost started it last week.

Yuffie hair animations were on point, copped the ost this morning. :yes:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh me and the nikka you arguing with literary just said we gonna cop a PS5 just to play as Yuffie bro, yes it will sell systems. :heh:

Sony can’t even keep up with the demands of the PS5, they don’t need “system sellers”. If anything they’d probably want more people to buy PS4’s right now. You can’t make money with no product.

Y’all nikkas were gonna get a ps5 by December now you’re gonna try and get one in June. This literally makes no difference. FF7R isn’t a big enough seller for sony to bank of DLC moving consoles.

Daps
Sony can’t even keep up with the demands of the PS5, they don’t need “system sellers”. If anything they’d probably want more people to buy PS4’s right now. You can’t make money with no product.

Y’all nikkas were gonna get a ps5 by December now you’re gonna try and get one in June. This literally makes no difference. FF7R isn’t a big enough seller for sony to bank of DLC moving consoles.
They want to sustain that hype that's the point

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yuffie a system seller and got nikkas saying they've shamed themselves bc she's the reason :dead:

I mean, i have a ps5 and thought FF7R was great/did the OG game justice... but i couldn't give a cotdamn about Yuffie :russ:

I'm thinking it's moreso the implications for future DLC... bc they really could just churn out a buncha DLC Episodes for the next year or two exclusive for PS5 and whether you're a fanatic or just got a soft spot for certain characters, they gon get yo ass inevitably. Altho I'm sure Cait Sith bout to be next n shyt :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also... other than playing the OG game 22 years ago and watching advent children 15 years ago, i haven't been following along on any of these spinoff games or whatever, so i literally have no idea who the fukk any of these non-Zach soldier lookin characters are :dead:

I know some are brand new but i'm lookin at the end of that yuffie trailer like whose man is this? lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They want to sustain that hype that's the point
Also... other than playing the OG game 22 years ago and watching advent children 15 years ago, i haven't been following along on any of these spinoff games or whatever, so i literally have no idea who the fukk any of these non-Zach soldier lookin characters are :dead:

I know some are brand new but i'm lookin at the end of that yuffie trailer like whose man is this? lol

I played crisis core and dirge of Cerberus but i don’t really remember much about them at all. Apparently one of the enemies in that yuffie dlc is from Dirge.

I used to be the mean FF7 fanboy back in the day from the original game to Advent Children, but I’ve cooled off on it in recent years. I’d be more hyped for an FF9 remake these days.

The yuffie shyt is cool though, but i def wouldn’t buy a new console for it, especially since its most likely only 5 or so hours long