Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Its not coming to X1
Peop'e are saying it wont
PC possibly
Not X1

• Originally Posted by Kagari

No, probably PC eventually though. This is another SF5 situation.

The press release lists PS4 and calls it a full remake. No mention of anything else.

It means I don't know for certain. Everyone who talked about it to me only mentioned PS4.

SE should clarify this themselves, but I would not expect it on that platform - especially given where the fanbase for FF lies (hint: not on Xbox).

I said it's possible, nothing for certain. It might not even do that depending on the release timeline. I'm just making a guess based on what's happened with other Sony-funded things as of late.

My 2c: buy a PS4 if you want to play this game before the next decade.

fukkING fakkitS TAKE YO L :russ:
WE WON DA CONSOLE WARS BREHS :wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I agree but it's better if FF7 comes first, it can generate funding for FF8-R

8 was the most overrated FF by far. FFVIII was forced, they threw in romance based on critics for 7, and besides that 8 was stupid story wise.

I'm going to train you to kill someone that I don't want you to kill because she's my wife but I knew that she was my wife in the first place so this entire plot makes no sense but its cool because you didn't kill her anyway because I knew you wouldn't kill her even though I trained you to do exactly that

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
We def need a sequel
I want to know what happened with Genesis :damn:

If they could include Advent Children that would be :wow: make it dlc idc

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't believe you flowery, polka dot wearin ass nikkas really hyped over a Final Fantasy :mjlol:

You hear that crowd reaction tho??? People been waiting for this for a long time.... not just here on the coli, go to any gaming website right now see what the headlines are....

bet you it aint fukking Halo 5.... :mjlol::umad: