Daps
Monk and Samurai are the best classes.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I just started Chapter 3. I'm still dreading that Wiegraf fight :sadcam:

How should I build up Agrias and Mustadio?

Do that asap in Mandalia Plains. Go to random,battles there, have a thief with Steal weapon, armor, and helmet, and encounter knights with more advanced equipment than you. Eventually, you will get the Rune Blade after a certain amount of battles.

At the same time, build Up Mustadio as a Chemist ans Agrias default job class.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I survived the Wiegraf fight :whew:
That dude hit like a mack truck, so I had to run away while spamming the Yell and Accumulate commands until I was strong enough to one-round him and fast enough to get multiple turns at a time without getting bodied. His second form went down easily though since my stat buffs carried over into the next phase :blessed:

I'm a lot farther in the game now, trying to get Cloud. Has anyone found a use for Rafa or Malak? I have Rafa trained as a calculator, but both of their unique skills are looking kinda trash right now.

Note: I taught Agrias all of the holy knight skills and most of the white magic spells.
Mustadio is built up as a chemist and has all of his engineer skills mastered. Currently training him as a mediator.
I have Beowulf, and he has most of his Temple Knight skills and a few chemist skills (including X-potion and Phoenix Down).

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Brehs.

...I just got Orlandu. :lupe:

orlandu is fukking vulgar. Just train him to hold two swords, then just smite folks all day.

:russ: just thinking about orlandu made me remember how satisfying the dying screams of enemies are.

Have you gotten too attached to a mercenary you hired yet? Like it's always one or two folks I'd hire and then straight turn the game off if they die,

Repeat playthroughs I'd rehire folks and name them the same thing. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
orlandu is fukking vulgar. Just train him to hold two swords, then just smite folks all day.

:russ: just thinking about orlandu made me remember how satisfying the dying screams of enemies are.

Have you gotten too attached to a mercenary you hired yet? Like it's always one or two folks I'd hire and then straight turn the game off if they die,

Repeat playthroughs I'd rehire folks and name them the same thing. :mjlol:

I used generic units in the first chapter, but I dismissed them near the end of Chapter 2. I stopped using the generic soldiers once I got Agrias and Mustadio. The only generic soldiers I still have are Lavian, Alicia, and Radd. I haven't let anyone die permanently yet.
Oh snap, I SHOULD teach Orlandu the two swords skill :banderas:

Trying to get Cloud at the moment :lupe:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
MeekImmaterialChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished the game :obama:
The final party I used was Ramza, Agrias, Mustadio, Cloud, and Orlandu.
Orlandu :wow:

There was so much going on with the storyline that I had a hard time following everything.
So these demons (the Lucavi) were controlling the church all along and covered up the truth of the past in order to manipulate everyone and start a war so they could use the bloodshed to enter the real world freely without the zodiac stones. Larg and Goltana were political rivals for the throne after Ramza's pops passed. Dycedarg killed their pops and betrayed Larg to try and make a power move of his own.

But how exactly did Delita finesse his way to the top of the food chain to become king? And why did Ovelia try to kill him in the end?

Also, I haven't finished the Deep Dungeon. I got a few levels in, but I just wasn't having fun with it. Everything is pitch-black and it's next to impossible to find the hidden items or the exits without a guide since you get kicked out of the level once you defeat all the enemies.
I like FFT, but the Deep Dungeon is definitiely a case of suspect game design :patrice: