Final Fantasy Tactics Appreciation Thread

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
I remember rage quittin durin this as a jit :heh:

My only complaint is you have to do some grinding to beat some of those missions ... more so than other RPGs, I think.
Stealing Rune Blade and Crystal Amor really help me. All I have to do is duplicate the shyt using the shield glitch.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Love sitting a dancer in the corner of a map letting her do her thang

Black Cac

Daps
Everytime I play this game I get stuck at this fight. When you save before the fight, you cant do anything but the battle.:damn: Cant grind. Gotta restart the whole game :mjcry:

This has happened to me every single playthrough brehs :mjcry:
Been a while since i played but i thought the save point was before the fight prior to this? Either way :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Been a while since i played but i thought the save point was before the fight prior to this? Either way :mjlol:

Nah, some major battles are like 2 to 4 consecutive battles back to back. You can't stock up on items or anything of that sort. Best to start grinding by Chapter 1 and 2, learn mad abilities like auto potion and counter (monk) and make your strongest warriors have 'item' as secondary ability so they can heal themselves.

Black Cac

Daps
Nah, some major battles are like 2 to 4 consecutive battles back to back. You can't stock up on items or anything of that sort. Best to start grinding by Chapter 1 and 2, learn mad abilities like auto potion and counter (monk) and make your strongest warriors have 'item' as secondary ability so they can heal themselves.
I know. Thats why i said i think the save point was before the fight that takes place before that boss fight.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah the hardest fight is when you had to rescue that stupid fukking bytch (the sister/brother team, names escapes me) and she's AI controlled, so sometimes she runs into enemy fights.

Don't rescue her, you fail.

Played this games for hours on end. So customizable. My Ramza was fukking bad ass.

TG Cid fukked everybody up.

You talking about the battle against Elmdor and his assassin flunkies, which is right after the Wiegraf/Velius fight. If your characters weren't fast enough, it was basically a game over.

Me: Oh, Rafa goes first. She's weak as hell, so hopefully this is a smart AI that's going to run awa...the fukk are you doing? Why are you going right up to that broad? :damn:

*Rafa uses some lame attack*

*Assassin hits her with an unblockable one-hitter quitter*

*Game Over, intro screen starts showing*

Me: WTF just happened? :dwillhuh::why::dahell:

Finally just made Ramza a ninja with as much speed as possible and rushed those broads before they or Rafa could do anything

Related, but something about the scene before that fight always has me laughing

That dude spent the whole scene popping shyt, admitting to being a scumbag, and then shooting his own adopted son while aiming for his adopted daughter. Only to get casually thrown off the damn roof :heh: