Final Fantasy Tactics Appreciation Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nah the hardest fight is when you had to rescue that stupid fukking bytch (the sister/brother team, names escapes me) and she's AI controlled, so sometimes she runs into enemy fights.

Don't rescue her, you fail.

Played this games for hours on end. So customizable. My Ramza was fukking bad ass.

TG Cid fukked everybody up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Making Ninjas with Monk skills in FFT :whew:

Nah, The PSP version, I had the Dark Knight By Chapter 2. Did nearly 60 hours of grinding and mastering/ leveling down at the desert to reach that point. That level of accomplishment is :ahh: when you do that feat early in the game.

TG Cid is damn near a cheat code. Straight snuffing chocobos for no reason. On top of taking out powerful enemies for no reason.

Died at least 5 times at this part. Had to do some serious grinding before even stepping in

Make sure you at least level 50 before stepping in that battle. On top of having mad armor and HP.

I know this game inside n out. Hit me up for more details.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Delita da Kingslayer

3-PSOGL2_071.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Son, I was playing the Ps1 version since I was 11 years old. :heh:

I also go to random battles in Mandalia Plains, in the beginning of chapter 2, with a thief with mad abilities learned, to rob Knights with more advanced equipment. I even get the likes of the Rune Blade and the Light Robe and the Crystal Helmet before the 3rd story battle of Chapter 2. I done had Ramza learned Monk reaction like Counter (weapon), Move + 2 from Thief, and so on. Ramza done wiped out and poached mad animals with 2 other offense party members with Squire job class. Those stories battles were a joke when I was level 40 and enemies were on level 12. :mjlol:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Son, I was playing the Ps1 version since I was 11 years old. :heh:

I also go to random battles in Mandalia Plains, in the beginning of chapter 2, with a thief with mad abilities learned, to rob Knights with more advanced equipment. I even get the likes of the Rune Blade and the Light Robe and the Crystal Helmet before the 3rd story battle of Chapter 2. I done had Ramza learned Monk reaction like Counter (weapon), Move + 2 from Thief, and so on. Ramza done wiped out and poached mad animals with 2 other offense party members with Squire job class. Those stories battles were a joke when I was level 40 and enemies were on level 12. :mjlol:

Straight massacre :scust:

And i'm just now finding about the JP glitch for the PS1 version :dwillhuh: