Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ending/Spoiler Discussion Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ending/spoiler discussion

The only reason I can think as to why they did the whole “break away from your destiny” thing along with apparently the events of the original game assumed to have already happened in a past/alternate timeline, is so they have an excuse to heavily re plot future events...

me personally?... if it ain’t broke why fix it:ld:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Luke Cage i feel you tho, they got a lot of stuff right, but I have no idea what the fukk they were thinking, it might turn out dope, but It seems like that twist gave them a reason to take the rest of the story in whatever direction they want rather then just give the fans the remake they wanted

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'm torn on this
I hated the ghosts because they always showed up when i was immersed and it took me out of the story.
this could go really bad or be good. the thing is this is almost kingdom hearts territory and with that comes needless confusion
they better at least have an open world for part 2

I'm guessing we'll get cait sith and yuffie for the sequel
cid and vincet for part 3

overall 8/10 i docked 2 points because of the ghosts and i never got to try out red 13

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm torn on this
I hated the ghosts because they always showed up when i was immersed and it took me out of the story.
this could go really bad or be good. the thing is this is almost kingdom hearts territory and with that comes needless confusion
they better at least have an open world for part 2

I'm guessing we'll get cait sith and yuffie for the sequel
cid and vincet for part 3

overall 8/10 i docked 2 points because of the ghosts and i never got to try out red 13
I’m really enjoying the game, but I just got to the bit after the reno fight, the ghosts turned up and obviously put me on course to run away like the original instead of kill him like cloud was about to, I agree shyt took me all the way out lol

if you need to use these as a plot device to make things happen...why not just write it so those things happen? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does it really count as a reboot? I call it a sequel because the events of the first game already happened. A reboot is a brand new way of telling a story. The plot from the first game is in this game. It’s a sequel.

FFVII-2
What.

This isn't a reboot?

Wtf is it

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
also, someone online figured out the timeline for this
it's crisis core > ff7 original > advent children > remake
they theorize that the sephiroth we see is from advent children
I can't believe ff7 needs kingdom hearts style explanation now :mjlol:
Just when I thought square couldn't fukk it up they managed to surprise me. Makes me even happier that I decided I'm going to wait for the full release before buying.