:mjpls:

:sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have a very good feeling this will be on gamepass as well so it won't be exclusive to the epic store
I doubt this ever comes to Xbox. I don't think the audience cares either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean Xbox is just not the place for JRPGs. Almost no gamer that has that as their favorite genre only owns an Xbox.

I'm an Xbox owner, I love JRPGs. I play them on PlayStation and Switch. If those sorts of games are important to you then you not sitting around twiddling your thumbs hoping they one day come to Xbox. You own them on a different platform unless they came to Xbox day 1.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I doubt this ever comes to Xbox. I don't think the audience cares either.
I don't think most gamers cared to be honest. Across PS4 and PS5 it sold just over 5 million copies. That's not very good for a franchise like FF. Especially a reimagining of what is considered the best entry in the entire series.

It was exposed to over 100 million consoles, got all the hype and marketing it would ever need and yet it's only been played by ⅓ of the amount of people who played sea of thieves.
I mean Xbox is just not the place for JRPGs. Almost no gamer that has that as their favorite genre only owns an Xbox.

I'm an Xbox owner, I love JRPGs. I play them on PlayStation and Switch. If those sorts of games are important to you then you not sitting around twiddling your thumbs hoping they one day come to Xbox. You own them on a different platform unless they came to Xbox day 1.
Gamepass already has a bunch and will continue to get more moving forward. They already showcasing the titles they have secured, it's important to them to have a full portfolio.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

This is why I'm doubtful of Microsoft acquiring a big Japanese company like sega.

The Japanese market is to important to some of these companies, an Xbox exclusive persona game would be the death of the franchise.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why I'm doubtful of Microsoft acquiring a big Japanese company like sega.

The Japanese market is to important to some of these companies, an Xbox exclusive persona game would be the death of the franchise.

Yeah, xbox stans are delirious if they think sega is gonna help xbox in japan rather than xbox pulling them under with them.

If anyone should get sega it should be nintendo. This pretty much applies to any japanese publisher or dev