Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming to Xbox 03/3/21

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The game will eventually come to Xbox but by then PS5 players will be playing part two :shaq::blessed:
Like winb83 said, we don't give a fukk about that :laff:

nikka, we are consumers. We want new awesome experiences. Final fantasy been around since the og NES. Is this FF the best FF ever made and it changed the way we view RPGs or are you talking about it because you're a lame fukktard hyping up a fukkin RPG because it's exclusive :mjlol:

I'm a man, I like football, I like p*ssy, pizza, I watch nikkaz get punched in the face, you see Tyson with sugar ray, sugar Shane and Tommy hearns? I don't do that go along get along gang shyt so you're gonna have to brag about games that appeal to people without testosterone deficiencies :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like winb83 said, we don't give a fukk about that :laff:

nikka, we are consumers. We want new awesome experiences. Final fantasy been around since the og NES. Is this FF the best FF ever made and it changed the way we view RPGs or are you talking about it because you're a lame fukktard hyping up a fukkin RPG because it's exclusive :mjlol:

I'm a man, I like football, I like p*ssy, pizza, I watch nikkaz get punched in the face, you see Tyson with sugar ray, sugar Shane and Tommy hearns? I don't do that go along get along gang shyt so you're gonna have to brag about games that appeal to people without testosterone deficiencies :hhh:

Here's the Hades clone I was talking about in the op...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
"Farewell, to all the plans that we made"

I know you like that game, no need for me to quote you.

Does this game not look similar, trade in the devil for magic and it's the same kind of game with just a different theme.

With that said, I don't have time for it because gamepass gets new hours weekly. Lemnis gate just dropped so I have yet another shrimp for the Barbie. Also, since my 4yr old plays Hades. I'd rather she play this game instead. Gamepass is for the people :blessed:

How much did you pay for Hades by the way?
Then you said Deathloop and Kena. That's at least $150 which could have been 3yrs of gamepass but hey. At least you can buy Psychonauts 2 and then brag about spending more overall like you a baller or something :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Farewell, to all the plans that we made"

I know you like that game, no need for me to quote you.

Does this game not look similar, trade in the devil for magic and it's the same kind of game with just a different theme.

With that said, I don't have time for it because gamepass gets new hours weekly. Lemnis gate just dropped so I have yet another shrimp for the Barbie. Also, since my 4yr old plays Hades. I'd rather she play this game instead. Gamepass is for the people :blessed:

How much did you pay for Hades by the way?
Then you said Deathloop and Kena. That's at least $150 which could have been 3yrs of gamepass but hey. At least you can buy Psychonauts 2 and then brag about spending more overall like you a baller or something :hhh:

You seemed concerned over my money

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean Xbox is just not the place for JRPGs. Almost no gamer that has that as their favorite genre only owns an Xbox.

I'm an Xbox owner, I love JRPGs. I play them on PlayStation and Switch. If those sorts of games are important to you then you not sitting around twiddling your thumbs hoping they one day come to Xbox. You own them on a different platform unless they came to Xbox day 1.
even if that's true, Final Fantasy games have a broader appeal than the typical JRPG. we're not talking about Shin Megami Tensei 5. FF7 is known for being one of the greatest games of all time

they got Final Fantasy games on Xbox. some even on Game Pass

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I’m not the one bringing up the price of a 20 dollar game everyday though:jbhmm:
That's the FIRST time you ever said what it cost :laff: but...
liar-maury.gif

Hades $25
even if that's true, Final Fantasy games have a broader appeal than the typical JRPG. we're not talking about Shin Megami Tensei 5. FF7 is known for being one of the greatest games of all time

Yeah but that was then, FF today is a different game all together. I'd be more excited for a lost Odyssey 2, skies of arcadia 2 than another ff game including the remake. It should come to Xbox but if Sony paid for it it's not a big deal to me. Starfield will help with the pain :troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

But what about FF7 Remake?

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Finally downloaded the yuffie dlc.

gonna play it after Kena.

Hey, this on Xbox yet?