Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is god reincarnated THE TRUE GAME OF THE GENERATION

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Insane, I've been wanting to go back toReload for over a week now but I can't let Reburf go.

Got me like that dude in the Queen's Blood visions.
Queenblood was :wow: that story was just beautiful put
Whole game man
Ima have to say goodbye to hard mode until the last part comes and then I’ll play it again before part 3 releases for a refresher.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t you or someone else recently make an exact thread like this?​
I don’t know don’t care
I just finished it
This game should be lauded multiple times for multiple years from everywhere for everyone to hear :blessed:
This is one of these game of a lifetime we are so blessed to be in the same time period as a game like this :mjcry:
This is a masterpiece and Part 3 will be even bigger
New heights new highs! NEW EVERYTHING :damn:

FF7REBIRTHは私たちの心と魂を祝福してくれる神ゲームです! 尊重してください!!!! :bryan:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Yeah this game/series will be mentioned amongst the greats like Mass Effect, The Witcher, Red Dead, etc.

Hopefully they don't change too much and fukk up the ending...

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
IT IS MORE THAN THAT IT IS THE G O D GAME!!!!
YOU ARE UNCULTURED AND CRAZY I HOPE THEY ADD MORE MINI GAMES FOR YALL ASSES :damn:

I've been playing FF7 my whole life. It's the greatest Rpg along with Chrono Trigger. But I'm not gone sugar code this game just cuz its FF7. It's not bad I'm not saying that but when each chapter you have about 6 mini games you have to complete to proceed It's doing alot. Hey Cloud wanna go to the beach? Gotta get a bathing suit. Guess what you gotta do to get that?Go play soccer and a shooting gallery game. Hey Cloud you want to see your friends again? Gotta do a chocobo race. But before that gotta feed your chocobo first. Go destroy some box's and play this card game to get that feed. Then do the race. Fam I just wanna fight Sephroth in updated graphics.

Rell Shyt