Better Franchise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marty must hate transformers to leave them in the streets lumped up this long. :russ::francis:

:russ: I don’t but I set it for 7 days and just going to let the body rot for till the time is up. In all honesty tho I’m a little upset the 6 people who voted for it didn’t really speak up as to why especially since it’s so lopsided. We should debate this shyt

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:russ: I don’t but I set it for 7 days and just going to let the body rot for till the time is up. In all honesty tho I’m a little upset the 6 people who voted for it didn’t really speak up as to why especially since it’s so lopsided. We should debate this shyt
Yeah, I guess they figured it was a lost cause. :francis: amazing that franchise is 5 movies in and only one is good(imo). I was watching part 2 for a little while and that chick was a transformer, straight bit T3 and then you don't see human transformers again. :hhh:

Making stupid shyt up at every turn.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It's BTTF easily. Only thing about BTTF is I don't care to watch part 2 and 3 anymore. Part 1 is an all time classic and I do like parts of 2, mainly the beginning and towards the end and very little of 3. Actually I disliked part 3 when it first came out many years ago and still do.

But transformers might have the worst sequels of all time. Hated em!

I loved the dark alternate 1985A timeline. Part 2 wasn't the best movie, but it brought the world Gray's Sports Almanac and everything around it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I remember seeing the first Mark Wahlberg one and at least two of the Shia ones or I believe all three. But I never watched the one that was released last year. Am I missing anything?