Better Franchise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
3 feels like the movie for an adult. Not to say the first two aren’t but since 3 is really about Doc, it’s probably best to have some age on you and life experience to really enjoy 3. Having been in love and having dreams and some of those dreams dashed and worrying about the future etc etc, 3 just always feels relevant
I just think part 3 isn't a very fun movie.

Yes, it's more mature but it just doesn't have the comedy nor the intrigue of part 1. And not to mention the end with the train and Docs annoying love interest always made be go :hhh:

I'm happy for doc tho. :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yes, it's more mature but it just doesn't have the comedy nor the intrigue of part 1. And not to mention the end with the train and Docs annoying love interest always made be go :hhh:

Yeah as a kid I hated the ending. As an adult tho I get it and I fukk with it. It does pose a lot of questions tho lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

As someone who's not too big on westerns, 3 is an acquired taste. I definitely didn't really like it as a kid, but by HS/especially college, I grew to appreciate the film for both a love story and western. It actually felt like the logical direction to go, character wise. Part 1 was about George and his trial and tribulationd, Part 2 was about Marty's trial and tribulations, and the logical conclusion for part 3 would be Doc. Probably one of the few trilogies that more or less wrap up nicely, sans the time train.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As someone who's not too big on westerns, 3 is an acquired taste. I definitely didn't really like it as a kid, but by HS/especially college, I grew to appreciate the film for both a love story and western. It actually felt like the logical direction to go, character wise. Part 1 was about George and his trial and tribulationd, Part 2 was about Marty's trial and tribulations, and the logical conclusion for part 3 would be Doc. Probably one of the few trilogies that more or less wrap up nicely, sans the time train.

See I really don’t think part 2 is about anything really. Just replaying the same movie. And there’s no real arc. Marty doesn’t learn anything until the end of 3 and it’s not about him not fukking with the time continuum and everything about his temper. Part 2 really does feel like a means to an end

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If it was just the first 3 Transformers film, i'd go with Transformers. But I didn't care for the 4th film & I still haven't seen the 5th film, so I don't know what to choose.