Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
giphy.gif
:blessed:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
I'm riding with Transformers on this since I seen the first one more times than all the sequels and BTTF movies combined. One of my fav action films of all time. Dark of The Moon was pretty dope too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn didn’t even know this started. See you went with 30 :ufdup: Anyway bttf no question. All 3(yes even the unfairly shytted on 3rd movie) shyts on transformers existence. Only decent tranny movie was dark of the moon. Revenge and age are some of the worst pos ever made. Couldn’t even make it through the last knight

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn didn’t even know this started. See you went with 30 :ufdup: Anyway bttf no question. All 3(yes even the unfairly shytted on 3rd movie) shyts on transformers existence. Only decent tranny movie was dark of the moon. Revenge and age are some of the worst pos ever made. Couldn’t even make it through the last knight

And I went with the 30 everyone chose and because I did all that work on the end and figured why the hell not so you take your :ufdup: and I’ll raise you a:manny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Back to the Future. shyt's a classic. These new Transformer movies is the reason I had to retire as a stan and become an old head purist. :flabbynsick: They're not terrible, but they ain't special or memorable and won't be a defining factor of its era. Ain't even bothered to watch the last one. The animated movie still the best one.

If we were counting entire legacy and not just movies Transformers would get my vote easily.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I gotta rewatch BTTF and watch the last 2. Transformers 1 was my favorite movie going experience of all time AT THE TIME it came out, and the second one turned me off to watching any more transformers movies, I'm gonna pick Transformers 1 cause it's the only one i remember, but i'm sure bttf is leagues better. I'll revisit this thread in about a year :russ: