Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So I just looked through the link on @satam55's sig.

He hasn't watched anything older than 5 years on it. Apart from Pinky and The Brain (world domination plans :mjpls:)

And whoever called "V Alien" as his reason for not knowing the GOAT - this was on the list too

c32fd5f86a.jpg

:usure:

:ehh: I, for one, welcome our alien overbreh...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I just looked through the link on @satam55's sig.

He hasn't watched anything older than 5 years on it. Apart from Pinky and The Brain (world domination plans :mjpls:)

And whoever called "V Alien" as his reason for not knowing the GOAT - this was on the list too

c32fd5f86a.jpg

:usure:

:ehh: I, for one, welcome our alien overbreh...

So it's not a banana in the tailpipe? I wonder if he gets that reference

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So it's not a banana in the tailpipe? I wonder if he gets that reference
BREH.

i did not realize dude is only 3 years younger than me..

he's gonna be 27 this year.

i thought dude was like 22, 23

:mindblown:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
BREH.

i did not realize dude is only 3 years younger than me..

he's gonna be 27 this year.

i thought dude was like 22, 23

:mindblown:

Only two years younger than me. No excuses breh. How he holds she's all that near and dear to his heart but just recently saw terminator and terminator 2 is befuddling

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lol at dummies believing he is black. :mjlol:You fukked up right there with that thought.

I bet he is some swagless Indian dude or an Asian breh, maybe even white.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Lol at dummies believing he is black. :mjlol:You fukked up right there with that thought.

I bet he is some swagless Indian dude or an Asian breh, maybe even white.

Dog - there's no way you can be human and in your mid twenties and not have heard more than 3 Michael Jackson songs. I can't believe it. I just can't. I refuse to believe it. He was born in 89. Dude is like a cultural Bigfoot.

There's lost tribes in the Amazon right now who would look at @satam55 like :dwillhuh:"Nikka didn't even see the 'Black & White' video?" :dahell:

I'm going to go ahead and guess he's a 'former cult member' this time. The location in his avi is 2 hours from Waco. :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dog - there's no way you can be human and in your mid twenties and not have heard more than 3 Michael Jackson songs. I can't believe it. I just can't. I refuse to believe it. He was born in 89. Dude is like a cultural Bigfoot.

There's lost tribes in the Amazon right now who would look at @satam55 like :dwillhuh:"Nikka didn't even see the 'Black & White' video?" :dahell:

I'm going to go ahead and guess he's a 'former cult member' this time. The location in his avi is 2 hours from Waco. :manny:

Nikka said cultural bigfoot:russ:

It's impossible though. MJ permeated the country for decades. @BXKingPin82 was talking about how his kids know MJ songs if I'm correct and they're freaking kids. Like I said, it's as if he and his sibs are yakko wacko and dot; locked in the warner tower until this year