Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it's really disappointing..

he knew what he was doing when he tagged us in his michael jackson admission post :francis:

EXACTLY that's the shyt that's got me bugging. He could've made that post and kept it quiet because that thread would've missed me in any other circumstance. He's tagging us, inviting us to give him the :dwillhuh: and I told him I was going to do this thread when @kp404 said we should and that was the last straw breh. He knows no one in here has any beef and it's all love, just trying to help and then you have cats who are legitimately bamboozled, flummoxed, and confused. One cat actually thinks he's amish

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
EXACTLY that's the shyt that's got me bugging. He could've made that post and kept it quiet because that thread would've missed me in any other circumstance. He's tagging us, inviting us to give him the :dwillhuh: and I told him I was going to do this thread when @kp404 said we should and that was the last straw breh. He knows no one in here has any beef and it's all love, just trying to help and then you have cats who are legitimately bamboozled, flummoxed, and confused. One cat actually thinks he's amish

Speak for yourself. Soon as he steps foot in here I'm getting my :anger: on.