Film Room Intervention: The Reeducation of Satam55

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lol at dummies believing he is black. :mjlol:You fukked up right there with that thought.

I bet he is some swagless Indian dude or an Asian breh, maybe even white.

Man, I didn't want to go there but this dude is a year younger than me. Now my white ass grew up right outside the lines of a hick town of not even 1000 people strong where we didn't get cable access until I was 11 years old, and back then I already knew more Michael Jackson songs than this dude does now.

So something's definitely off in ways that might once upon a time have made a great Twilight Zone episode.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Man, I didn't want to go there but this dude is a year younger than me. Now my white ass grew up right outside the lines of a hick town of not even 1000 people strong where we didn't get cable access until I was 11 years old, and back then I already knew more Michael Jackson songs than this dude does now.

So something's definitely off in ways that might once upon a time have made a great Twilight Zone episode.
:dead:

Unbreakable Satam 55 :laff:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Maybe he's on some reverse Keyser Soze shyt and we exposed him.

He was walking straight like he was just a regular person now we exposed him and he can't shake the limp.

He might be struggling to reply without breaking into Ancient Reptilian Sanskrit or Parseltoungue or some shyt.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That's fine breh but the point is you didn't just hear it a week ago. Coincidentally I bet he hasn't heard a week ago
No I agree...grown men should know these things(jay z catalogue):yeshrug:

I was just early Mornin' conversing:smugdraper:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Well what else should grown men know? Since he's subbing for later why don't we enlighten him?

Grown men should see lethal weapon and predator
Grown men should've seen "the Outsiders" "Warriors" and "GI Joe the full length Cartoon Movie(1987 I think)

Should have heard all of big PAC nas Jay nwa and seen rap city and yo mtv raps circa 1990 - 1997

Catching Roberto Duran suger Ray Leonard Marvin haggler and tommy hearns in their primes on cbs wild world of sports wouldn't hurt either(taped copies will do):ufdup:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Grown men should've seen "the Outsiders" "Warriors" and "GI Joe the full length Cartoon Movie(1987 I think)

Should have heard all of big PAC nas Jay nwa and seen rap city and yo mtv raps circa 1990 - 1997

Catching Roberto Duran suger Ray Leonard Marvin haggler and tommy hearns in their primes on cbs wild world of sports wouldn't hurt either(taped copies will do):ufdup:
i will admit, i've never seen Warriors in full.

i've caught bits and pieces of it over the past 15-20 years but never sat down and watched in full

Edub

Veteran
Daps
i will admit, i've never seen Warriors in full.

i've caught bits and pieces of it over the past 15-20 years but never sat down and watched in full
Catching bits and pieces over a 15-20 year span probably sum totals to the full movie...but either way you got a common knowledge of it:ehh:. Bad boys with Sean Penn is another manhood flick too...and how can I foget The Last Dragon:troll:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lol at dummies believing he is black. :mjlol:You fukked up right there with that thought.

I bet he is some swagless Indian dude or an Asian breh, maybe even white.
In the Black sitcom thread he said he used to watch the shows in there growing up with his family. So I'm sure hes black as I highly doubt other races was checking for those UPN/WB/CW black sitcoms :pachaha:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@satam55 is good people, we all know that, we all see that. But to quote @kp404 homie is the real life Encino Man. He has to be. He was just unthawed by Pauly Shore and Samwise the hobbit and is seeing the world for the first time since God knows when. Aside from the classic tv and movies he's missed, he's only heard three Michael Jackson songs..well 6 now I guess, and referred to one as "the song Chris Tucker sang in Rush Hour" there's no way a man, much less a black man, cannot know the song "Don't Stop till You Get Enough" or any MJ song. So now it's time for an intervention because this is reached parody levels of crazy.

Homie, come through, tell us what you've experienced or not experienced in the world of pop culture; confess your sins and then we will all give you suggestions, tell you what to dodge, what to embrace, and how to just make your world a much better place.

For starters, you pick up the first four MJ albums right now. Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous. Do that now, don't think about it, don't hesitate, I don't care if you're at work and your boss hits you with the :francis: you tell him something :demonic: get him to fall back:whoa: and continue reeducating yourself. This is a safe space, no judgements, no shots thrown, but we can't have one of the brehs be so hungry when there is so much out there you haven't eaten yet
thought you were referencing another part of me in rush hour 1 :mjlol:

this shyt is ridiculous, little kids in mongolia know about the moonwalk, this guy never heard thriller????

@satam55 just might be the black unabomber :lupe: