Film heads, come in here and name ten films you consider to be the greatest of all time.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Bride of frankenstein
Le samorai
Taxi driver
Ali Fear of the soul
Night of the living dead
Thoroughly modern millie
Do the right thing
The exorcist
The killer
Hanabi

May replace with

Lawrence of Arabia
39 steps
Saturday night, Sunday morning

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I can't believe I looked over this thread :why:

Anywho:

1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- I love this film so much because it was so relatable to my wife and I. As we are both old souls trying to find each other, until we actually met in the middle of it all.
  2. Apocalypse Now- GOAT war movie. The psychology of war on so many layers from the obsessed Captain, the radical colonel, and the surrounding soldiers that were lost with the slowest of times involving devastation and violence.
  3. There Will Be Blood- I swear 2008 was like the final time Hollywood gave a shyt, because this movie man....whew.
  4. Mr Holland's Opus-Movie is such an inspiration to those that want to fulfill their dreams, but end up in a weird predicament that brings the best out of them.
  5. Ali-Fear Eats the Soul-Classic tale of falling in love with a GMILTF
  6. Le Samourai- Bad ass flick that inspired movies based on hitmen
  7. In The Mood for Love-Probably the best romance movie I have ever seen bar none. Nothing is topping it. The chemistry, the atmosphere, and the camera work just blend together perfectly.
  8. The Soft Skin- French New Wave may be hard for folks to follow, but this movie is so accessible to how that era of cinema will never be duplicated
  9. Ghost Dog- This movie is so slept on and sadly was under the radar, but man...I can easily throw this movie on and not treat it like background noise.
  10. Clockers- Best Spike Lee movie IMO, because it was a different take on the crime thriller, as it combines the issues in the community along with a powerful statement involving judging character. Lets just say that the main character was a whole entire Coli Breh.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Great topic, I’m gonna go through it on Friday. One thing I hate is that whenever I look up lists for great movies, it seems like whatever k choose to watch isn’t included kn streaming services, it’s always “available for rent”.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe I looked over this thread :why:

Anywho:

1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- I love this film so much because it was so relatable to my wife and I. As we are both old souls trying to find each other, until we actually met in the middle of it all.
  2. Apocalypse Now- GOAT war movie. The psychology of war on so many layers from the obsessed Captain, the radical colonel, and the surrounding soldiers that were lost with the slowest of times involving devastation and violence.
  3. There Will Be Blood- I swear 2008 was like the final time Hollywood gave a shyt, because this movie man....whew.
  4. Mr Holland's Opus-Movie is such an inspiration to those that want to fulfill their dreams, but end up in a weird predicament that brings the best out of them.
  5. Ali-Fear Eats the Soul-Classic tale of falling in love with a GMILTF
  6. Le Samourai- Bad ass flick that inspired movies based on hitmen
  7. In The Mood for Love-Probably the best romance movie I have ever seen bar none. Nothing is topping it. The chemistry, the atmosphere, and the camera work just blend together perfectly.
  8. The Soft Skin- French New Wave may be hard for folks to follow, but this movie is so accessible to how that era of cinema will never be duplicated
  9. Ghost Dog- This movie is so slept on and sadly was under the radar, but man...I can easily throw this movie on and not treat it like background noise.
  10. Clockers- Best Spike Lee movie IMO, because it was a different take on the crime thriller, as it combines the issues in the community along with a powerful statement involving judging character. Lets just say that the main character was a whole entire Coli Breh.

i see a few on here ive never seen before :leon:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Great topic, I’m gonna go through it on Friday. One thing I hate is that whenever I look up lists for great movies, it seems like whatever k choose to watch isn’t included kn streaming services, it’s always “available for rent”.

thanks!
alright I look forward to seeing your list!