Fighting white supremacy can be labeled domestic terrorism?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Any cac who lives in a run down trailer park that thinks he is superior to a billionaire like Jordan is delusional.
full

You fail to realize that this has nothing to do with money, if it was, poor whites and poor Blacks would come together to fight as a collective, but poor whites do not see poor Blacks or any non-white people as their equals.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
You fail to realize that this has nothing to do with money, if it was, poor whites and poor Blacks would come together to fight as a collective, but poor whites do not see poor Blacks or any non-white people as their equals.
lol, how the hell can you even prove such a claim?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They treated Bush way better than Obama lol.

More proving what I said.

From Secret Service Says The Number Of Threats Against The President Is Overwhelming:
President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched Secret Service. He is the most threatened President in history.

Since the President took office in 2008, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400% cent. Some threats to the President have been publicized, including the well known alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

See now i gotta throw the Black Israelites name out there again to counter your argument.

Then i gotta double counter with all the Liberal cacs who protest with black lives matter signs.

black-lives-matter.jpg

lives.jpg

720x405-42-64545879.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
See now i gotta throw the Black Israelites name out there again to counter your argument.

Then i gotta double counter with all the Liberal cacs who protest with black lives matter signs.

black-lives-matter.jpg

lives.jpg

720x405-42-64545879.jpg

There have always been whites who will protest alongside Black people, hold signs, call themselves Black allies, but their presence at a rally does little to effect change, if white people want to help they should protest in their households and talk to the racists living under the same roof, they should record the conversations that go on when no Black people are present and get video evidence of their family members who work for law enforcement saying racist things. All of these things are far more effective than showing up at a protest for photo ops.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:heh: and the typical excuse cacs use when you tell them that is "they're just upset about his policies :skip:"

I wonder how they felt about Clinton's 3 strikes policy that helped further destroy the Black community, cacs didn't get mad with Clinton until he cheated on his white wife and pump faked an impeachment.

:mjlol:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I wonder how they felt about Clinton's 3 strikes policy that helped further destroy the Black community, cacs didn't get mad with Clinton until he cheated on his white wife and pump faked an impeachment.

I wonder how many black people will vote for Hillary...:sas2:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens

Lol what?! being a 3 time convicted felony of violent crimes is not some inherent attribute that instinctively belongs to black ppl you know. If white ppl went out and stated that the 3 strikes policy was going to destroy black families than that would also mean they're admitting that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes, and are incapable of controlling that behavior which actually would be real racism!

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lol what?! being a 3 time convicted felony of violent crimes is not some inherent attribute that instinctively belongs to black ppl you know. If white ppl went out and stated that the 3 strikes policy was going to destroy black families than that would also mean they're admitting that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes, and are incapable of controlling that behavior which actually would be real racism!

Black people are more likely to commit crime, and it's not because they can't control the behavior but rather because they're impoverished.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Former President Bill Clinton said Wednesday that a 1994 crime bill he signed contributed to the rates of incarceration that his wife has criticized in her run for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“The problem is the way it was written and implemented is we cast too wide a net and we had too many people in prison,” the former president said of the law, which established mandatory life sentences for those convicted of a third violent felony, in an interview with CNN. “And we wound up...putting so many people in prison that there wasn't enough money left to educate them, train them for new jobs, and increase the chances when they came out so they could live productive lives.”

Responding to protests and rioting in Baltimore after the death of a black man in police custody, Hillary Clinton has said that “mass incarceration” had plunged millions into poverty and destroyed families. “It’s time to end the era of mass incarceration," she said in an April 29 speech at Columbia University. “We need a true national debate about how to reduce our prison population while keeping our communities safe.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...-we-cast-too-wide-a-net-with-three-strike-law