Fighting white supremacy can be labeled domestic terrorism?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Thread should titled "Fighting capitalism can be labeled domestic terrorism?"

Somehow capitalism which has no moral basis just winners and losers is now called "white supremacy"

Naw...not that simple. White supremacy attempts to hide behind capitalism in the same manner cacs hide behind, "I don't hate black people, I hate that thug culture".

Truth200

Banned
Daps
White people arent superior.

White supremacy is a system not a verification of superiority.

It's based on manipulation and oppression.

If some 12 year old girl came up behind you and shot you in the head, would that make her superior just because she was able to take your life?

So what's the solution?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Naw...not that simple. White supremacy attempts to hide behind capitalism in the same manner cacs hide behind, "I don't hate black people, I hate that thug culture".

Translation: cacs wan't to be around safe negros like Obama because they're scared of the thousands of Chief Keefs.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
First you have to establish that America is actually being controlled by white supremacy in 2015, and that majority of the issues that plague black Americans and other minorities is the result of this white supremacy, and that those problems are unfixable because of white supremacy. You supply me with sound evidence of this than I will give you my opinion on how we fight it.
Wrong. America is being controlled by the RICH.

The way you and people of your ilk think, plays right into what they want. As long as race is the issue, class warfare can continue on without issue.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

My personal attack to white supremacy is total rejection of white society. I'll break it down.

In a post yesterday, I said that you can't hate on a person and then jack their style. As black people, we can't hate white supremacy then cosign their gadgets.

We can't use the argument of say, "You can't even speak good English" which was popular for a while. Most of the things we do actually reinforce WS.

Going to their universities, their hospitals, just about EVERYTHING reinforces WS.

The way I deal with this is reminding cacs that I may well utilize your trinkets....but I use them and discard them as I see fit. For instance, some cac suggested I thank WS for being on a computer on the internet. I didn't feel like schooling him and informed him I can use their trinkets and discard them without caring.

It's why I don't mind riots, we don't own this shyt. We can burn shyt down and move. Don't fall for that, "You're burning your own community crap".

Truth200

Banned
Daps

The way you and people of your ilk think, plays right into what they want. As long as race is the issue, class warfare can continue on without issue.

They don't wan't to believe this because it doesn't fit a militants agenda.

You're just going to get called a cac or c00n.

Black people suffer in the ghetto bitter and disenfranchised just like millions of cacs in the US live in trailer park poverty.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Classism is an issue to white people yet racism and classism is an issue to black people.

I'm sure you'd like it if we ignored racism and focused on classism so you as a white person can benefit while we still will be stuck with the issue of racism.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
They don't wan't to believe this because it doesn't fit a militants agenda.

You're just going to get called a cac or c00n.

Black people suffer in the ghetto bitter and disenfranchised just like millions of cacs in the US live in trailer park poverty.

White people face classism. Black people face racism and classism.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Classism is an issue to white people yet racism and classism is an issue to black people.

I'm sure you'd like it if we ignored racism and focused on classism so you as a white person can benefit while we still will be stuck with the issue of racism.

White people face classism. Black people face racism and classism.

So you don't think white people don't know the black israelites call them inferior devils?

Tariq told you black people can't be racist tho just because cacs are currently ahead in regards to capitalism?

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Well...

............first we must establish that lack of evidence doesn't prove or disprove anything. It can be as simple as, we simply don't have the proof or the sophistication to obtain the proof.
So no evidence is the actual proof? The components of a circular argument has always been lost on me.

It's really rather obvious that this nation is controlled by white supremacy.
Explain? In detail, because white ppl must be rather stupid for making this country so multi-racial, demographically. Allowing racial preference for college acceptances to non-whites which the Asian community took advantage of, I might add. And allowing liberal ideology to flourish which is literally built on white liberals telling minorities that whites are the source of your issues, and you should eternally hate us for it. My point is this, if whitey truly thinks he is the superior race and dominates society because of that, than my god he is sure doing everything that goes against that logic because the white utopia of the 50s is long gone in 2015 in part to white Americans wanting a more diverse, equal country.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Lol do you think Oprah really, really, really cares breh?

And to my point on classism, the rich racists would always see past her skin color, and would actually look down on a poor white person...

If only poor white people didn't see themselves as superior to black people...