Fighting white supremacy can be labeled domestic terrorism?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So you don't think white people don't know the black israelites call them inferior devils?

Tariq told you black people can't be racist tho just because cacs are currently ahead in regards to capitalism?
I know that if classism didn't effect whites then many who talk about classism and not racism would stop trying to get us to fight their fight and be just as outwardly racist as their brethren.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
White people face classism. Black people face racism and classism.
That's 100% correct. But racism breeds through classism. That's why all those red neck hillbillies are racists.

Even though they are on welfare, broke, and non educated they blame the black man or Mexicans for sponging off the system, because they don't recognize the bigger picture.

Just like poor blacks blame the white man for putting them in the disadvantaged position...

shyts really all the same when you think about it. The 1%, the founding fathers have always treated those with less like shyt and made it harder for all of us to come up from poverty.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
No, the rich racists would see her as a rich ******...and would look down on that poor white person as a FAILURE and subhuman trash...That rich white would still relish in the fact that he/she is better than the rich ****** by virtue of that white skin and history. Semantics.
Sorry you got that hate in your heart. Seems like your destined for failure, but good luck.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So no evidence is the actual proof? The components of a circular argument has always been lost on me.

Explain? In detail, because white ppl must be rather stupid for making this country so multi-racial, demographically. Allowing racial preference for college acceptances to non-whites which the Asian community took advantage of, I might add. And allowing liberal ideology to flourish which is literally built on white liberals telling minorities that whites are the source of your issues, and you should eternally hate us for it. My point is this, if whitey truly thinks he is the superior race and dominates society because of that, than my god he is sure doing everything that goes against that logic because that white utopia of the 50s is long gone in 2015.

That law has worked for white women more than any other group in the United states.
Liberal ideology can still benefit whites indirectly. Conservatism and Liberalism are merely two sides of the same coin.
They use gay minorities as their new mouthpieces to do so. They get money from George Soros to do that, and he profits from the result.
Are you white?

Blackout

Daps
That's 100% correct. But racism breeds through classism. That's why all those red neck hillbillies are racists.

Even though they are on welfare, broke, and non educated they blame the black man or Mexicans for sponging off the system, because they don't recognize the bigger picture.

Just like poor blacks blame the white man for putting them in the disadvantaged position...

shyts really all the same when you think about it. The 1%, the founding fathers have always treated those with less like shyt and made it harder for all of us to come up from poverty.
If those rednecks were rich they would hate us but with money.

Both rich and poor whites outwardly show that they hate us.

Nice try.

Daps
Reppin

Racism has existed before classism and AIDS in the enforcement of classism. Unfortunately, there are ways for poor whites to join the white people club and have free impunity in life. Rich black men, black men with high achievement, still get black man bullshyt in the justice system compared to a white person in the same tax bracket. There are more white people around so that's how things will work. If there were equal parts of everybody, this wouldn't be the case. You can't be black and FULLY integrate. It's not working.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Explain? In detail, because white ppl must be rather stupid for making this country so multi-racial, demographically. Allowing racial preference for college acceptances to non-whites which the Asian community took advantage of, I might add. And allowing liberal ideology to flourish which is literally built on white liberals telling minorities that whites are the source of your issues, and you should eternally hate us for it. My point is this, if whitey truly thinks he is the superior race and dominates society because of that, than my god he is sure doing everything that goes against that logic because the white utopia of the 50s is long gone in 2015 in part to white Americans wanting a more diverse, equal country.

The millions of cacs who voted to make Obama President of country with a black population of 14% are white c00ns?

That's really where we are getting to in America...huh

For every Tommy Sotomayor their must be at least 5 "liberal white c00ns" with wear black lives matter signs protesting?

Daps
Reppin
Sorry you got that hate in your heart. Seems like your destined for failure, but good luck.
Hate for what? My grandma is white. Who did I say I hated? There are rich white men that think oprah is a ******. That's what she is to them with and without money. Racism doesn't come from being poor...it's a part of American culture.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
If only poor white people didn't see themselves as superior to black people...

Any cac who lives in a run down trailer park that thinks he is superior to a billionaire like Jordan is delusional.
full

Blackout

Daps
The millions of cacs who voted to make Obama President of country with a black population of 14% are white c00ns?

That's really where we are getting to in America...huh

For every Tommy Sotomayor their must be at least 5 "liberal white c00ns" with wear black lives matter signs protesting?
That excuse huh lol.

Those same voters turned against him for every little thing.