Fighting Games Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think Im a Run with black characters only this timein ultra. Dudley, Balreezy, Dhalsim, Deejay, AKuma and shorty with the white hair.

Of course iLL be bodying khalil for receational sport as always... he will forever be my son in this game.

THat's funny, considered I put your main in the hospital last time we fought and you play this game all day, everyday for years. I took a few years off and still can beat you w/o bussing a sweat.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
virtua fighter 5 final showdown is on sale only for $5.

Is it worth it?...cause I already have Virtua Fighter 5 but not "Final Showdown" and don't want to waste money on VF5FS if the both game almost the same. New characters?, new stages?, new boss?......someone school me on Final Showdown?

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
THat's funny, considered I put your main in the hospital last time we fought and you play this game all day, everyday for years. I took a few years off and still can beat you w/o bussing a sweat.

My nikka chill we should never be against each other. We boys, but you know damn well you aren't on the kid's level. No disrespect, you are my favorite son. Now stfu and go play blaze blue you know in street fighter you can't fukk with the kid... there's levels to this shyt. I'd put you on the summerjam screen but you're my boy and i have no desire to son you in public.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My nikka chill we should never be against each other. We boys, but you know damn well you aren't on the kid's level. No disrespect, you are my favorite son. Now stfu and go play blaze blue you know in street fighter you can't fukk with the kid... there's levels to this shyt. I'd put you on the summerjam screen but you're my boy and i have no desire to son you in public.

FT10 today. Put up or shut up.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
virtua fighter 5 final showdown is on sale only for $5.

Is it worth it?...cause I already have Virtua Fighter 5 but not "Final Showdown" and don't want to waste money on VF5FS if the both game almost the same. New characters?, new stages?, new boss?......someone school me on Final Showdown?

I think its two new characters. Really its one new and one character that got the boot from VF3. For 5 dollars you don't have much to lose, but I've had the game since it came out and the only time I played it was the first day it came out and when I played in a lobby with Tic Tac and Donkeypuncher. Probably won't ever touch it again unless theres a coli lobby.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its two new characters. Really its one new and one character that got the boot from VF3. For 5 dollars you don't have much to lose, but I've had the game since it came out and the only time I played it was the first day it came out and when I played in a lobby with Tic Tac and Donkeypuncher. Probably won't ever touch it again unless theres a coli lobby.

If you're in my shoe and you already have VF5 so would you cop VF5FS? I would understand if anyone don't have VF5 but cop VF5FS. This shyt has me :patrice:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
If you're in my shoe and you already have VF5 so would you cop VF5FS? I would understand if anyone don't have VF5 but cop VF5FS. This shyt has me :patrice:

Tic tac tries to get Coli lobbies going in VF5Show so for 5 bucks you can play with us when we get it

in the more people have it here the easier it will be to get lobbies popping:yeshrug:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
If you liked VF5 you'll like VF5FS. It's pretty barebones but for that price, what do you expect. Costume items are seperate too, I believe.

Whoever cops it this week just message me, we can start a lobby and I'll show you some things