Fighting Games Thread

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
seasons beatings this weekend...I got Yipes in my pool. Pray for me coli brehs. :wow:

Them nikkas on SRK HATE YOU my nigg

But real shyt, In my view as a top tier stream monster when ever I seen you on casuals you :lift:

But i see them nerves in the tourney my nig, pop a zanny or something!

Cause your game is mad nice, and your Dante sometimes looks better than yipes :merchant:

Hope you continue to do better

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its fukking tough man lol. prolly do need to pop a pill or two since I ALWAYS play like shyt at some point in majors. Midwest tournies I feel no pressure since everyone is really bad outside of like Andre and a few randoms, but these majors is nothing but killers.

props for the props tho haha. I'll keep doing my thing but gonna take a lil break to focus on irl shyt. this trip raped the pockets. :sadcam:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah its fukking tough man lol. prolly do need to pop a pill or two since I ALWAYS play like shyt at some point in majors. Midwest tournies I feel no pressure since everyone is really bad outside of like Andre and a few randoms, but these majors is nothing but killers.

props for the props tho haha. I'll keep doing my thing but gonna take a lil break to focus on irl shyt. this trip raped the pockets. :sadcam:

Are you gonna make the switch to Mags last or are you gonna stick with Strider?

I stay changing teams in this game, but I think I finally found one Imma stick with.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm staying with Strider on my Dante/Vergil team but I'm picking up Spencer/Vergil/Strange since I need that nikka Eric Benet for when I have to brawl with shyt like Zero, Hulk, Wesker etc.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm thinking about using captain America, ryu, and akuma.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'm thinking about using captain America, ryu, and akuma.

Cap and either Ryu/Akuma are great characters for a team. Especially if you're just starting (no difficult execution). But I think those three characters might be too similar to all have on one team. You might need someone else to kind of balance the other two out. I'd recommend Wolvie who is also an easy person for beginners.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
I'm staying with Strider on my Dante/Vergil team but I'm picking up Spencer/Vergil/Strange since I need that nikka Eric Benet for when I have to brawl with shyt like Zero, Hulk, Wesker etc.

you the same zeus from big two? the vega player?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
naw hes strictly sf, i'm marvel. I've used this name since like 05 tho so he can hold that lol.

this is me

Last edited by a moderator:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
kbrad the god is coming to our local. tourney tomorrow. he usually comes like once a month

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
naw hes strictly sf, i'm marvel. I've used this name since like 05 tho so he can hold that lol.[/url]
ahh i dig. i see clearly now. im trying really hard to get into marvel but im not feeling any of the characters. except for magnus and maybe akuma. can i make a team out of that?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

yeah most def. wolv/mags/akuma is really strong and simple. my boy plays dante/mags/akuma and that shyt works kinda too.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
yea i mess with wolverine a little. i always used mags on point. ill try it with wolvie on front for a bit. see how it feels. thanks man.
Cammy most def is a beast. its crazy how far k-brad has come, i wasnt surprised by his win at all