Fighting Games Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that new DOA looks aight for an early build, i wanna see how they polish it up tho
:why:
The game comes out in what? A month. How much different is the gameplay going to look
doa looks great to me. Im finally going to bite the bullet and cop persona 4. That dude with chair is too swagged out

What looked great about it to you?

shyt looks just awkward to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
20+ characters in the new DOA. I cant weight. Game is going to be awesome.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Coppin that new DOA first day. I was a beast in part 4. I think I might get some practice in on it before part 5 drops. :boss:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Worst forum ever. You losers just love inferior systems with 3 second lag :beli:

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
last time I played you your cried and deleted me from psn. You can re add me my child.

More like I deleted you because I needed room for players that i actually played. Ni99a I got youtube footage of me destroying you don't make me go get it. Stop fronting for your imaginary friends. :pachaha:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
DOA5 looks ghastly but im coppin day 1 anyway cuz im sure it'll end up a solid fighter. dont think i'll invest much time to it since Tekken Tag 2 is out same time pretty much

Played Injustice at an expo a few days ago. hit my bro with Supermans super (:heh:) right when i was about to lose :umad:and won
Nightwing looks sick - might cop just to style with dude, it plays just like MK9 if u couldnt aleady tell

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
I still have your emotional felt psn message :mjpls:

You mistake me calliong you queen sonned and a bytchass ni99a as being emotional? :myman: S'all good son. Like I said let's ft5 the loser videotapes & uploads the matches to youtube. Since you think you're nicer then me.... :duck: you should have no problem facing the kid.