Fighting Games Thread

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

:pachaha:

Negro you aint gotta lie. I Got plenty of evidence whoopin your ass in third strike online...

If anybody is interested.....:smugdraper:

:jawalrus: ni99as act like Im one of these OTHER ni99as I got no problem saying you got wins on me on sf3 fam. You got wins in I beat you as well :steviej: with style I may add. :krs:

Queensonned Sunday I'm available to mop you and you can main whoever. You cannot fukk with me in this game. i've beaten you 15 times in arow before :krs: On the the-coli ps3 tier list you not even top 5 my ni99a. I added you and everything acting like you don't got that invite to get bodied... NI99a please.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What's the word on SC5? Flop?

If u talking sales :yeshrug:
If u talking gameplay, it's second behind VF5FS as my favourite fighter of the year (so far) and I play everything. The online was great, they balanced it well, and I liked the new additions to the franchise like meter, better movement, and the trimmed down movesets. No one else here played it so fukk everyone else's secondhand opinion :youngsabo::piss:

Colourless Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
If u talking sales :yeshrug:
If u talking gameplay, it's second behind VF5FS as my favourite fighter of the year (so far) and I play everything. The online was great, they balanced it well, and I liked the new additions to the franchise like meter, better movement, and the trimmed down movesets. No one else here played it so fukk everyone else's secondhand opinion :youngsabo::piss:

:leon:

Been meaning to pick it up on PS3 but never got to it.

Gonna check it out.