Fighting Games Thread

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
next gen vf is going to crush the buildings. Best believe they are going to work on the presentation/sound to complete with tekken

I hope we get something better then the last game. I play FS but it's not my favorite I prefer the original VF5. I hate the many changes to the characters and the juggling needs to stop. How many of yall are tired of the b/s ring outs too especially in FS? I think they need to get rid of that all together have full working backgrounds like DOA and you fight until your energy is gone or time run out.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope we get something better then the last game. I play FS but it's not my favorite I prefer the original VF5. I hate the many changes to the characters and the juggling needs to stop. How many of yall are tired of the b/s ring outs too especially in FS? I think they need to get rid of that all together have full working backgrounds like DOA and you fight until your energy is gone or time run out.

:snoop:

No. The stages are fine. The damage has been bumped up for everybody, but if you get caught with a launcher and lose half your energy bar...

:ufdup:

Learn from it and don't open yourself up for it. Everybody in the game is capable of fukking anyone up with their combos. That wasn't the case in vanilla.

And if you get rung out that's your fault too.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:snoop:

No. The stages are fine. The damage has been bumped up for everybody, but if you get caught with a launcher and lose half your energy bar...

:ufdup:

Learn from it and don't open yourself up for it. Everybody in the game is capable of fukking anyone up with their combos. That wasn't the case in vanilla.

And if you get rung out that's your fault too.

I know man, I am just salty about the game, lol. Still mad things about the game that irks me. I'll still support but hoping if we get VF6 it's not in the vein of FS.

You use a stick or controller? I be using the controller, that's what I've always preferred to use even though the D-pad on the 360 is pure garbage. Tried the stick before but I am more comfy with the controller.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know man, I am just salty about the game, lol. Still mad things about the game that irks me. I'll still support but hoping if we get VF6 it's not in the vein of FS.

You use a stick or controller? I be using the controller, that's what I've always preferred to use even though the D-pad on the 360 is pure garbage. Tried the stick before but I am more comfy with the controller.

I use a stick.

I learned the game on pad though, and relearned it with stick. I can't use a pad for the game anymore. Tekken is probably the only fighting game that I'm comfortable with on pad now. Everything else just feels more natural on stick.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I honestly feel sorry for anyone not feelin VF. The new DOA ain't moving me and the only reason I'm coppin is it'll have VF characters in it. TTT2 is out first so I probably wont cop til a month after it releases

Still looking for some other P4A players on here

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DOA5 Gameplay from Summer Jam...

The animations look meh in this shyt.
:scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

50 dollar money match in VF5FS

:lawd: @ the shyt talking

:to: that's my fighter

Last edited by a moderator:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I honestly feel sorry for anyone not feelin VF. The new DOA ain't moving me and the only reason I'm coppin is it'll have VF characters in it. TTT2 is out first so I probably wont cop til a month after it releases

Still looking for some other P4A players on here

im'a get back on that, but idk how the hell im'a do combos :beli:

roach king went 2-1 against me on p4a. I was spacing and playing keep away like a god :whoo:

I was so ass that when i did win that one match nikkas got crazy in the bar :whew: