marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
vitaly stay exposing cowardly negros and bedwenching black women :wow:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Old man had that drunk dude reconsidering all his life decsions by the end of that video.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
"He going to jail now"
"Nah, he going to hell now" :russ:

Those blows to the face were crisp and solid as fukk though :whew:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old man strength he grab that nikkas hands to sit him down then went to work on his face :whew:
i just realized both of them dudes were old. the light skin cat just had a low cut so you couldnt really tell. and he was drunk. drunk, old and skinny vs old , bigger, and not drunk = :ufdup:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never seen someone in a 7 series bmw get out of their car to engage in a fight. I see them in my rear view mirror under the possession of demons though. Writing around all demonically swearing at a friend for getting in front of them. I look in my rear view, see that and i look like this friend. :scusthov:
thats cause you dont live in an area where you will see a lot of 7 series' in dem streets. i do.

proof.

another thing, they just let a study out saying Glendale, CA was just ranked high on most car accidents list and the most expensive damaged done during those accidents. we call that area Little Armenia. guess what they pushing over there on the daily? Benzs and Beamers. and you already know if these people are ramming into one another someone is fist fighting about it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thats cause you dont live in an area where you will see a lot of 7 series' in dem streets. i do.

proof.

another thing, they just let a study out saying Glendale, CA was just ranked high on most car accidents list and the most expensive damaged done during those accidents. we call that area Little Armenia. guess what they pushing over there on the daily? Benzs and Beamers. and you already know if these people are ramming into one another someone is fist fighting about it.

I cant say what i feel about that because it may be taken as demonic so ill give you that, friend.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo man, these MFs need to get stomped the fukk out for this bullshyt
wow at that video. they will catch it. i hope all they get is a good stomping. but it will probably be worse. that aint nothing to be playing with.