Fight on CTA bus in Chicago

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its rare for people in very expensive cars to get into fits of rage that cause them to fight people in other vehicles but it seems like the less value the transportation has the more inclined people are to fits of rage on the road. I wonder if this says something about the stress in their life at the time or the type of car they're driving. Hmmmm like :ohhh:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its rare for people in very expensive cars to get into fits of rage that cause them to fight people in other vehicles but it seems like the less value the transportation has the more inclined people are to fits of rage on the road. I wonder if this says something about the stress in their life at the time or the type of car they're driving. Hmmmm like :ohhh:

you must not watch people having complete meltdowns in LA traffic :heh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you must not watch people having complete meltdowns in LA traffic :heh:
Ive never seen someone in a 7 series bmw get out of their car to engage in a fight. I see them in my rear view mirror under the possession of demons though. Writing around all demonically swearing at a friend for getting in front of them. I look in my rear view, see that and i look like this friend. :scusthov: