Fight breaks out between arab and black kids in Dearborn, called them nkkas while jumping them

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Idk if they was Arabs but those light skinneded, Afro having, Edgar lookin fckers was mad pssy

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
Chaldeans fukk with black culture HEAVY here and they hate white people, I know Chaldeans moving bricks, I know Chaldeans who have put dudes down. They talk like us, dress like us, rock yays like us, only bump black music, ect. A couple years ago the Chaldeans who owned a check cashing spot on E Warren and dikkerson got hit by the feds, they had like 150 bricks of girl and 150 bricks of boy. They fukked up and started getting looked at when they opened a dispensary between J Bees and the check cashing place, it was unlicensed and you didn't need a card, that was way before recreational dispos were legal.

Only the dispo was supposed to get raided and shut down, they ended up in the check cashing spot searching more and found 300 bricks :snoop: .

I was selling girl at the time, my hood went dry ASF after that. Them boys was supplying a lot of people around the Warren.

I would probably keep all that to myself

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
because unfortunately we respect the hood/jail culture

years ago I was listening to an Asian (think they were Korean) podcast.
dude did some shyt in landed in LA County.
He said a few Asian officers pulled him out and threw him in a room by himself.

They beat his ass and at the end told him "look around, this isnt a place for us. This is for Blacks and Mexicans"

I say all that to say...
we do it to ourselves

Yeah because black officers and judges are easy on black criminals. You nikkas just talk.

:childplease:

coldcall

All Star
Daps
I want their families to have a town hall with the NAACP
I want them to donate to the United negro College Fund
I want them watch Roots
I want them to write a book report on The Autobiography of Malcolm X
I want to attend the reparation rally

They need to do all of above to gain the trust of the Black community and be let back into that school.

Or what?

You have to have leverage to make demands.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
In every suburb with more than 20% non white in every state of this country there’s teenagers of different races fighting eachother on basketball courts, football fields, McDonald’s and movie theaters..This is regular shyt, especially in Michigan.

I went to a school that had the same name as a school in Michigan and FB fcked it up and had me in their social groups and I would see daily videos of them having race wars, warning if race wars in school Friday with white and Asian kids. Its not that serious. The kid getting beat unconscious in Ohio is more what we should be focused on,

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want their families to have a town hall with the NAACP
I want them to donate to the United negro College Fund
I want them watch Roots
I want them to write a book report on The Autobiography of Malcolm X
I want to attend the reparation rally

They need to do all of above to gain the trust of the Black community and be let back into that school.
:wow:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Chaldeans fukk with black culture HEAVY here and they hate white people, I know Chaldeans moving bricks, I know Chaldeans who have put dudes down. They talk like us, dress like us, rock yays like us, only bump black music, ect. A couple years ago the Chaldeans who owned a check cashing spot on E Warren and dikkerson got hit by the feds, they had like 150 bricks of girl and 150 bricks of boy. They fukked up and started getting looked at when they opened a dispensary between J Bees and the check cashing place, it was unlicensed and you didn't need a card, that was way before recreational dispos were legal.

Only the dispo was supposed to get raided and shut down, they ended up in the check cashing spot searching more and found 300 bricks :snoop: .

I was selling girl at the time, my hood went dry ASF after that. Them boys was supplying a lot of people around the Warren.
:huhldup: