Fight breaks out between arab and black kids in Dearborn, called them nkkas while jumping them

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I want their families to have a town hall with the NAACP
I want them to donate to the United negro College Fund
I want them to watch Roots
I want them to write a book report on The Autobiography of Malcolm X
I want to attend the reparation rally

They need to do all of above to gain the trust of the Black community and be let back into that school.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chaldeans fukk with black culture HEAVY here and they hate white people, I know Chaldeans moving bricks, I know Chaldeans who have put dudes down. They talk like us, dress like us, rock yays like us, only bump black music, ect. A couple years ago the Chaldeans who owned a check cashing spot on E Warren and dikkerson got hit by the feds, they had like 150 bricks of girl and 150 bricks of boy. They fukked up and started getting looked at when they opened a dispensary between J Bees and the check cashing place, it was unlicensed and you didn't need a card, that was way before recreational dispos were legal.

Only the dispo was supposed to get raided and shut down, they ended up in the check cashing spot searching more and found 300 bricks :snoop: .

I was selling girl at the time, my hood went dry ASF after that. Them boys was supplying a lot of people around the Warren.
NONE OF THIS shyt MAKES THEM GOOD People or allies. Arabs would hang for selling that shyt to their own people. they don't give a fukk about serving brehs tho. I dunno why you dudes always fall for the bullshyt. how many junkies you see in Dearborn that are Arab?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chaldeans fukk with black culture HEAVY here and they hate white people, I know Chaldeans moving bricks, I know Chaldeans who have put dudes down. They talk like us, dress like us, rock yays like us, only bump black music, ect. A couple years ago the Chaldeans who owned a check cashing spot on E Warren and dikkerson got hit by the feds, they had like 150 bricks of girl and 150 bricks of boy. They fukked up and started getting looked at when they opened a dispensary between J Bees and the check cashing place, it was unlicensed and you didn't need a card, that was way before recreational dispos were legal.

Only the dispo was supposed to get raided and shut down, they ended up in the check cashing spot searching more and found 300 bricks :snoop: .

I was selling girl at the time, my hood went dry ASF after that. Them boys was supplying a lot of people around the Warren.

Chaldeans are christians from iraq, the arabs in Dearborn are muslims and some of them ain't even arabs they come from shyt like pakistan

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
NONE OF THIS shyt MAKES THEM GOOD People or allies. Arabs would hang for selling that shyt to their own people. they don't give a fukk about serving brehs tho. I dunno why you dudes always fall for the bullshyt. how many junkies you see in Dearborn that are Arab?
because unfortunately we respect the hood/jail culture

years ago I was listening to an Asian (think they were Korean) podcast.
dude did some shyt in landed in LA County.
He said a few Asian officers pulled him out and threw him in a room by himself.

They beat his ass and at the end told him "look around, this isnt a place for us. This is for Blacks and Mexicans"

I say all that to say...
we do it to ourselves

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chaldeans are christians from iraq, the arabs in Dearborn are muslims and some of them ain't even arabs they come from shyt like pakistan
Yeah, the ones in the eastside are catholics. You can tell in the corner store which types if they have a Mary, white Jesus statue, picture etc. or not in the store.