Fight breaks out between arab and black kids in Dearborn, called them nkkas while jumping them

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Being from Detroit/Southfield we fight them all the time…usually always win too…
Chaldeans fukk with black culture HEAVY here and they hate white people, I know Chaldeans moving bricks, I know Chaldeans who have put dudes down. They talk like us, dress like us, rock yays like us, only bump black music, ect. A couple years ago the Chaldeans who owned a check cashing spot on E Warren and dikkerson got hit by the feds, they had like 150 bricks of girl and 150 bricks of boy. They fukked up and started getting looked at when they opened a dispensary between J Bees and the check cashing place, it was unlicensed and you didn't need a card, that was way before recreational dispos were legal.

Only the dispo was supposed to get raided and shut down, they ended up in the check cashing spot searching more and found 300 bricks :snoop: .

I was selling girl at the time, my hood went dry ASF after that. Them boys was supplying a lot of people around the Warren.

Daps
Chaldeans fukk with black culture HEAVY here and they hate white people, I know Chaldeans moving bricks, I know Chaldeans who have put dudes down. They talk like us, dress like us, rock yays like us, only bump black music, ect. A couple years ago the Chaldeans who owned a check cashing spot on E Warren and dikkerson got hit by the feds, they had like 150 bricks of girl and 150 bricks of boy. They fukked up and started getting looked at when they opened a dispensary between J Bees and the check cashing place, it was unlicensed and you didn't need a card, that was way before recreational dispos were legal.

Only the dispo was supposed to get raided and shut down, they ended up in the check cashing spot searching more and found 300 bricks :snoop: .

I was selling girl at the time, my hood went dry ASF after that. Them boys was supplying a lot of people around the Warren.

I'm glad. :francis:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps

listening-what.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Should’ve went Defcon 1 on them after 9/11 :francis:

We occupied two nations for 20 years and didn't even touch the nation with the majority of the 9/11 hijackers; Saudi Arabia. By saying "Defcon 1" I'm assuming you are talking about nukes. Really, my guy? Imagine it's 9/11/2001 and it's up to you how to react to the attacks. Where you dropping them thangs and why?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We occupied two nations for 20 years and didn't even touch the nation with the majority of the 9/11 hijackers; Saudi Arabia. By saying "Defcon 1" I'm assuming you are talking about nukes. Really, my guy? Imagine it's 9/11/2001 and it's up to you how to react to the attacks. Where you dropping them thangs and why?
You of all posters not understanding a tongue in cheek comment is hilarious.