Ffx remake rumoured to be in the works

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
X is probs my favorite but it still holds up today, doesn't really need a remaake :francis:

9 otoh

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Yep but Capcom wasn't skipping entries in the resident evil series when doing their remakes though

i mean thats irrelevant. you can't really compare re series to the standalone ff games. 10 is also one of the more popular, better known games in the franchise.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:camby:

The HD remaster with the OG soundtrack was more than good enough

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
i mean thats irrelevant. you can't really compare re series to the standalone ff games. 10 is also one of the more popular, better known games in the franchise.
It's not irrelevant that's part of the reason people are saying that shyt. They'll be like "10 don't need a remake it's unnecessary" then carry on to say where is the remake for *insert their favorite final fantasy that hasn't been remade yet*
Not saying everybody thinks like that but I've seen posters say it here

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I prob won’t play it but im happy for X fans if its true, which is seems like it is
Breh what is the reason you won't play it? Did you put too many hours into the OG and the Remaster already?
Surely you don't dislike the game :lupe:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to remake 1-6, and give us some up to date visuals. I've never even entertained the idea of playing that shyt because I can't force myself to play games that dated.

But I hear they are actually really good.
Final fantasy really took off after vii. 1-6 might be popular with the hardcore crowd but not the casuals who matter to these companies.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'd much rather them make a spiritual sequel in the same world as X, with some additions. Those levels were :banderas:

Make the main character a Ronso or Al-Bhed and stop worshipping medieval fantasy cac aesthetics :birdman:

Bring back the turn based combat :birdman:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd much rather them make a spiritual sequel in the same world as X, with some additions. Those levels were :banderas:

Make the main character a Ronso or Al-Bhed and stop worshipping medieval fantasy cac aesthetics :birdman:

Bring back the turn based combat :birdman:

They did make a follow up to X-2 in novel form.

It’s….a trip.:pachaha:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Here is the way I would do it.

One team will focus on FF 1 through 6 and Tactics remakes in Octopath Traveler style for the Switch and alleged next Nintendo console.

Team 2 will finish the FF 7 remake series.

Team 3 will start on remakes for 8, 9, X/X-2, and 11. Team 2 will assist after FF 7 remake is 100% finished.

Team 4 will do a 4K remaster of FF 13 with a complete overhaul of the battle system. Turn based combat, leveling up will return and materia will be in the game.