FF16 performance mode runs at 1080p 42fps

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m about 60% done with the game and haven’t seen any crashing or overheating. But I’ve seen console cleaning videos on YouTube and how filthy some people keep their consoles.:manny:
Yeah, I feel like people are just making things up about overheating and crashes. I've played about 15 hour+ of the game no hiccups or loud fan noises. I am playing on visuals mode, so maybe that's why it's been stable, but many people I've spoken too hasn't had any issues that people are spreading.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I feel like people are just making things up about overheating and crashes. I've played about 15 hour+ of the game no hiccups or loud fan noises. I am playing on visuals mode, so maybe that's why it's been stable, but many people I've spoken too hasn't had any issues that people are spreading.

Naw I’ve been playing on performance, its been fine for me. I’m in the final few chapters

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why y’all wanna bring up other franchises.

SF6 is doing great compared to its own standards.

FF16 has sold 40% less than its predecessor so far.
Seems like for such a valued franchise it should at least be selling half of what final fantasy sells, especially across 4 platforms and 60 dolalrs but :hubie:

:lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

No reason this game should track different than the last:

It’s at ~60% of the sales of the last game, and that ratio will probably hold if not get worse over time.

If 15 sold 10 mil. 16 should end up around 6mill

6mill ain’t a “bad” number.

But i’m sure the people crunching numbers at square don’t view a 40% decline as a positive thing. No telling how much money sony paid them, but i doubt it was enough to cover 4million in sales.

Square need to make better decisions going forward. Alienating everyone but staunch Sony fans, isn’t helping them at all :smh:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No reason this game should track different than the last:

It’s at ~60% of the sales of the last game, and that ratio will probably hold if not get worse over time.

If 15 sold 10 mil. 16 should end up around 6mill

6mill ain’t a “bad” number.

But i’m sure the people crunching numbers at square don’t view a 40% decline as a positive thing. No telling how much money sony paid them, but i doubt it was to cover 4million in sales.

Square need to make better decisions going forward. Alienating everyone but staunch Sony fans, isn’t helping them at all :smh:

I’m glad they are alienating people like you :scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re such a nasty stan, hating from outside the club because you dont have access :smh:
Me hating didn’t make this game sell 40+% less than its predecessor.

That’s on y’all. Sony stan’s supposed to be proping square up right now.

Real talk I hope y’all do a much better job with 7r2. Would absolutely suck if they can’t finish the story cause they ran out of money :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Me hating didn’t make this game sell 40+% less than its predecessor.

That’s on y’all. Sony stan’s supposed to be proping square up right now.

Real talk I hope y’all do a much better job with 7r2. Would absolutely suck if they can’t finish the story cause they ran out of money :smh:

You care more about a game you can’t play than a game you can, like Redfall. How’s that selling?:francis: