maxresdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For the fan's sake, I hope they patch up performance mode and make it more playable :manny:

Now for the Stan's sake, Pepperidge Farms remembers when yall were trying to clown Starfield for locking to 4K/30fps because they choose consistency over a fluctuating performance mode:ufdup:

Now yall in here suddenly OK with 720p performance modes on your next gen console with bipolar framrates and 30FPS cutscenes:hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For the fan's sake, I hope they patch up performance mode and make it more playable :manny:

Now for the Stan's sake, Pepperidge Farms remembers when yall were trying to clown Starfield for locking to 4K/30fps because they choose consistency over a fluctuating performance mode:ufdup:

Now yall in here suddenly OK with 720p performance modes on your next gen console with bipolar framrates and 30FPS cutscenes:hhh:
specs and performance matter unless it comes down to my plastic box of choice.

shyts different when u just enjoy a game on its own merits instead of what company is behind it. ie: Tears of the Kingdom ran at a whopping 720p 30 fps but I had the most fun ive had in years with that game.

stop hating and let me get these easy daps and reps:hhh:

FF16 performance is :wow:

Starfield performance sucks:scusthov:

gimme my rewards coli

BSFAef.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Digital Foundry said:
It turns out that when the developers mentioned they were targeting 60fps in battle only, they meant exactly that. The second you initiate combat, the internal resolution drops like a stone, hitting as low as 720p in the process. Image quality takes a gigantic hit and the game winds up looking more like an oil painting - but the frame-rate smooths out considerably. My theory is that the developers intentionally increase detail while exploring the world then dial back resolution and perhaps disable certain world simulation features to ensure smooth performance in combat. Cutscenes work similarly, playing back at 30fps to ensure good image quality during major sequences.

30fps cutscenes
42FPS Gameplay
720p 60fps combat

:scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

S6SVD9Y.png

:banderas:

Feels good to not have been involved.