Feral white woman (PAZG) has epic meltdown at seeing pro-Palestinian Jews at a protest

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Damn, even the Hasids out protesting Zionism? I would've thought they'd be supporting it, shows how little I know.

THOSE ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVES OF THE HASIDIC COMMUNITY AT ALL

IT NETEREI KARTA, AN EXTREMELY SMALL FACTION OF “JEWS” WHO CLAIM TO BE RELIGIOUS BUT GET NO RECOGNITION FROM THE RABBINICAL AUTHORITY

BASICALLY A BUNCHA BUSTERS FRONTING AS JEWS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
From what I've seen and understand since all this shyt started, a lot of the Hasidic/Orthodox don't rock with this shyt. Never have, and feel like Zionism has co-opted Judaism... Prosperity Preachers vs or old school reverend is the best comparison I can think of

WRONG

U EATING UP PROPAGANDA VERY WELL
THO LOL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:umad:

For the record majority of Jews have no trace to Israel, their ancestors are probably from Russia

images

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
WRONG

U EATING UP PROPAGANDA VERY WELL
THO LOL
So what sect is that if it's not Hasidic? I've literally seen footage of them. There's some neighborhood stronghold of them, I saw police go and rough them up. I'm aware of the ultra/orthodox regiment in the military, and I've seen footage on how the majority are excused from military duty for religious beliefs. I saw how its been a point of contention for both the government and the general public.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So what sect is that if it's not Hasidic? I've literally seen footage of them. There's some neighborhood stronghold of them, I saw police go and rough them up. I'm aware of the ultra/orthodox regiment in the military, and I've seen footage on how the majority are excused from military duty for religious beliefs. I saw how its been a point of contention for both the government and the general public.

NETUREI KARTA

AN OUTCASTED FACTION OF JEWS WHO OPPOSE THE RABBINICAL AUTHORITY

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Doing all those antics while you pushing a kid in a stroller is crazy

Lady is clearly nuts

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
THOSE ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVES OF THE HASIDIC COMMUNITY AT ALL

IT NETEREI KARTA, AN EXTREMELY SMALL FACTION OF “JEWS” WHO CLAIM TO BE RELIGIOUS BUT GET NO RECOGNITION FROM THE RABBINICAL AUTHORITY

BASICALLY A BUNCHA BUSTERS FRONTING AS JEWS
from what ive heard of them, they sound sensible though

my kind of busters :steviej:

"a land flowing with milk and honey"
[The king] decreed that Mithridates should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two boats framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lie down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way Mithridates, after suffering for seventeen days, at last expired.

— Plutarch, Life of Artaxerxes[2]

The King of Assyria is confusing both the Jew and the Egyptian