Feral white woman (PAZG) has epic meltdown at seeing pro-Palestinian Jews at a protest

Daps
Reppin
St louis
demonic cracka bytch.
ZkQLrZY.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stupid chick probably never even been to Israel :mjlol:

Respect to them dudes standing up against their government though. They have the common sense to realize that this is more than just trying to rid Israel of Hamas, this is a genocide against Palestinians PERIOD. And this is actually causing more harm to jewish people than it is against the government.

Motherfukkers just love to play stupid about shyt that is common sense.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Well well. :mjgrin:

Notice how when that "I'm a JEW! :damn:" card didn't work she had absolutely nothing else to say?

Almost as if they've shutdown every conversation about them and they've never had to explain or justify their actions ever before...
If somebody would've told her no you're not a jew her head would've exploded :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The tide is turning against Israel on all fronts. At first, it was just younger people, but older people, people of all races I've talked to that are calling out Zionist hypocrisy and the genocide in Palestine.
They aren't fans of forced military service and what that entails. They also got NYc on lock. Why go to Israel :mjlol:

Or maybe they are "grifting"/agents and "securing a bag" like every black man with differing opinions is accused of on here. Somebody check their accounts and make sure they werent paid by Russia:respect: