Daps
Reppin
St louis
we gon eat good off this one.
wat6rr.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I love watching different actor's interpretations of the same roles/scenes.
It is interesting seeing how James Earl Jones' innate authority made the scene much more serious while Denzel's personal charisma caused the scene to have a more humorous undertone to it.
It's crazy how much the delivery of lines make a difference...

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Denzel has more of a swag to him when he delivers the lines, he says it with air of bravado whilst Earl Jones says it like a father that literally give zero fukks. Both deliver it real well just slightly different.
the scene does not need swag, it need authority which what jej did with his scene

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just peeped the trailer to this on Double Toasted, really looking forward to this

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
james earl jones should have been cast for this one. he crushed it on stage based on the clip alone. denzel is just going to phone this in. this is a excuse to take a nubian queen out with dinner so you can tap ass.
Nah . He's old now

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
mannnnnnnnnnnnnn... i remember i had my tough phase around 9, 10 years old. decided i wouldn't cry when i was getting my ass whooped after reading some silly ass book that talked about why people cry (it was about your feelings, not your physical. lol, my dumb ass).

shyt worked on my mom. i would sit there on some norman bates zombie shyt like...

tumblr_n7qkr6IqJa1s7oc6mo1_500.gif

and she'd get so frustrated she'd just stop swinging the belt after a while.

pops caught wind of that shyt tho and snatched the belt next time i was due to get lit up.

Pops: Hold out your hands.
Me: :feedme:
(lick one)
Me: :feedme:
(lick two)
Me: :beli:
(lick three)
Me: :sas2:... :sas1:
Pops: Oh you think you tough little nikka!?!?!
(pops does the Von Miller swim move past my hands)
(pops grabs one of my ankles like a turkey leg on Thanksgiving)
(suddenly i'm floating upside down, with pop's old-man strength being the only thing saving me from a broken neck)
(one arm holding me by my fukking ankle, one arm holding the belt, pops administers licks' 4-through-whateverittakestomakeyourlittleassunderstanditISNOTafukkINGGAME)
Pops: :ufdup:
Me: :sadbron:
Moms: :yeshrug:
Sis: :russ:
:patrice: You my half brother? Cause other than the hand shyt that ass whooping sound real familiar. Bringing back some unwanted memories:to:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Nah . He's old now
he may be old, but denziel did not dominate the scene. he came off as a next door neighbor more then a father. whit jrj watching that scene almost made me pee on myself and I saw the play in 87

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sorry Nate but Denzel and Voila will be the answer to "OscarsoWhite" this year. To much controversy with "Birth of Nation". This might clean up in a way we've never seen for a Black Film. Denzel could end up winning Best Actor and Best Director as well as Best Picture. Call it "Oscar Bait" all you want but it doesn't matter. It's a drama so White Society will have no excuses. They tried to destory Nate but Denzel came right with the save. It's a lock folks. Movie looks good and the play run in New York was huge. Denzel can't be stopped at this point. My prediction is it's going to be a major oscar contender and it gives Oscar voters cover for voting against "Birth of a Nation".