Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Range on display

extra

I love watching different actor's interpretations of the same roles/scenes.
It is interesting seeing how James Earl Jones' innate authority made the scene much more serious while Denzel's personal charisma caused the scene to have a more humorous undertone to it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
viola may be queen but she needs better roles

qAAO4VA.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I may be wrong but didn't Denzel and Viola do the play live a few years ago? I think it got rave reviews too

:jbhmm:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Earl Jones sound like my dad when I would get outta pocket. Brought back some memories :laugh: I would try to stand up to him and by the time he finished talking me down I'm like:mjcry:

fathers just have a way of talking to you with a tone that makes it clear they will fold you 100 different ways if you utter another fukking word.

i remember my pops said some shyt one time like, "the way you talking, this is only gonna end one way. whether or not you're ready for it aint gonna matter. keep talking."

ME: :dwillhuh::ohhh::jbhmm::huhldup::to:

3 HOURS LATER, AFTER MY POPS LEFT THE HOUSE: :russ::ufdup:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If this is successful hopefully it will lead to other major releases of August Wilson other works.

Sometimes Non fiction can describe life better than any documentary ever could and Wilson's plays all accomplish that. Wilson is severely underrated as a playwright in the mainstream.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY