shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
dont sweat it...some females just give their # out just to give it out

oldest leeeme long trick in the book n nikkas still fall for it

u nikkas better meet a bytch..n change that hoe plans she end up with u all day..

gettin the number is..get the bytch is the ultimate goal..

tumblr_lkhr7nT8tU1qhju1to1_400.gif

tumblr_lyopsrEIKc1roc353o1_400.gif

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
If you text her and she doesn't text back cool. Wait til she texts you back and just don't answer for days. If she starts blowing up your phone after not texting you back then you need to get with her because she's down for the cause. If not let that scaliwag fly off in to the wind.

Also never believe that my phone was off shyt, what female in 2012 isn't walking around with a charger in her purse and one at her place of employment

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
what if its the one you really like acting up tho :sadbron:

We all been there breh :sadbron:

I'd say hang in there without compromising your manhood. Have some real one to one convos with this chick to gauge where her head is really at....i mean some chicks ain't worth it cuz they dealing with other men or just have baggage that causes them to act out like that and then some just ain't into you. As a man when u know what it is you suppose to use your brain to realize u are better than the bullshyt. If a grown ass bytch is still playing games after she gets grown thats a red flag right there....and trust its a lot of women walkin round with grown bodies but retarded mentalities.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Hoes always playing games even grown bytches.

You jus gotta put up with the bullshyt till you get the draws

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
After you get the drawls, do you put yo dikk down to get her to respond in a more timely fashion?

I do the best I can :shaq:

But honestly with hoes in there 18s-25s

Ya gotta remember you aint the only man who is courting n fukking her. Thats why girls act the way they do. Its cause they got like 50 back up nikkas and side piece's :usure:

Only way a girl will stop playing games with you is if she really like you. And once she does that. You know what you gotta do. Make it right and Treat her good :smugfavre:

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
I do the best I can :shaq:

But honestly with hoes in there 18s-25s

Ya gotta remember you aint the only man who is courting n fukking her. Thats why girls act the way they do. Its cause they got like 50 back up nikkas and side piece's :usure:

Only way a girl will stop playing games with you is if she really like you. And once she does that. You know what you gotta do. Make it right and Treat her good :smugfavre:

I can't argue with you there. Sometimes when the quantity exceeds the quality folks tend to act more nonchalant.

But if I find one I like? He'll get that respond-in-the-same-minute-with-a-smiley-face-treatment :yes:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Agreed.

Nikkas talmbot do it back to them and shyt....u playing dumb games with dumb bishes. Stop the madness ppl and act like fukking men.

I agree with whoever said its a roster issue, they all have these dumb rules and play these stupid games but as a man u keep enough chicks on your roster to always have an option to go to when they go to pull that bullshyt on ya.

this

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
bytches play 2 many games smh.

My ex was the only girl I ever met not about that waiting game shyt. She told me if I didn't hit her the next day getting the number she would have never answered the phone.

I'm always busy now a days so including give 2 fukks if a bytch responds to me.