Females neglecting texts

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
She forgot to respond...if u feel so slighted bcuz a broad gave u the real late response or none at all until she needs u (or wants to spark up convo out of boredom or she wants to talk about her issues) then dead that shyt. When a person does me like that I don't respond, they text me weeks later on some "whats up" type shyt I hit them with the "Who dis?". That lets them kno their number has been deleted or you've forgotten about them.

Too many broads in the world to go ape shyt over the sheisty ones.

Troof.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Besides my phone is on silent all day anyway, i'll get to you when I get to you :manny:

I used to do that until this incident where my brother damn near died and I was out back smokin a cig while everybody is blowin up my phone..
Never know whats goin on.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I hate when females phones are dead all the time. Makes me thing they're up to no good.

I know I was. :mjpls:

Saka

Pro
Daps
Breh you only turn into a lil teenage bytch in situations like this when you lackin variety:birdman:, if you had a whole roster of hoes you was hollerin at then you wouldnt give a fukk if one of em wasnt puttin up numbers.:skip: :win:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
She probably had a fling with some guy or something and they text you right when its over :laff:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Yo, people actually get texts then sit there and do a countdown for 10-15 mins so they don't text back too early? That's even worse than texting back immediately.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
y'all know what it is :smugfavre: ....this hoe aint replying to me i aint even done shyt wrong :noah:

how many times you text her??
if u did it only once and never got a reply...maybe she didnt get your text.
if not, grow some balls. wtf do you care what she thinks if u like her. if u give her attention and she dont want it, move on to a new bytch.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That happened once when I was in college, she texted once and I never replied. Next time she saw me, she was like "hey you still exist?" I was like "what u mean?" She said " I asked u something. U n ever got it? " I told her "I don't have your number anymore"

:krs:

She looked defeated afterwards