Females neglecting texts

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
shyt happened to me today bytch was hittin me up all night while I was sleepin talking about she want to hang out. Texted her today took her hours to get back to me I was thinking I must have fukked up but we good now she had me bugging for a minute.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
or maybe sometimes a person just doesn't want to be bothered. Throw in other lil factoids such as working, driving, suckin others nikka cock, etc then yea u won't get a response 30 sec- 2min after your text is sent.

Besides my phone is on silent all day anyway, i'll get to you when I get to you :manny:

fixed :shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You gotta do it right back at em, it drives them hoes nuts :shaq:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Stupid ass games...I'm sure you guys are the same age as me and a little older so the fukk ya'll doing playing these games for?

Waiting to respond to a text. Not texting too fast.

All this shyt is weak and makes no fukking sense.

If you're out of HS stop it scrap.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Stupid ass games...I'm sure you guys are the same age as me and a little older so the fukk ya'll doing playing these games for?

Waiting to respond to a text. Not texting too fast.

All this shyt is weak and makes no fukking sense.

If you're out of HS stop it scrap.

Agreed.

Nikkas talmbot do it back to them and shyt....u playing dumb games with dumb bishes. Stop the madness ppl and act like fukking men.

I agree with whoever said its a roster issue, they all have these dumb rules and play these stupid games but as a man u keep enough chicks on your roster to always have an option to go to when they go to pull that bullshyt on ya.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Always pays to talk to numerous women until you have found the one with the traits to be exclusive to. That way you really won't care if one isn't getting back to you, because that frees up the slot for another.

I agree that playing games is wack. Never follow up behind a female's lame behavior with lame behavior of your own. You got to be the one leading. If she isn't stepping up to your standards, open that roster spot for another one that is willing to put in that work.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
we all been there brehs...

*sleeps with phone near head*
*wakes up and sees no goodnight text back*
:sadbron:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
y'all know what it is :smugfavre: ....this hoe aint replying to me i aint even done shyt wrong :noah:

It doesn't always mean much honestly. Some girls put a disturbing amount of attention to detail regarding how often they respond, how soon they will respond, what they say, how available they make themselves, etc. It's neurotic but I've known girls that seem otherwise normal and levelheaded that do this shyt.

Best thing to do is to stop caring and make yourself available to meet new bytches. You'll find new ones in the meantime that don't play as many games and the old girl will probably get insecure and start texting and wondering where you went.:smugfavre:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed.

Nikkas talmbot do it back to them and shyt....u playing dumb games with dumb bishes. Stop the madness ppl and act like fukking men.

I agree with whoever said its a roster issue, they all have these dumb rules and play these stupid games but as a man u keep enough chicks on your roster to always have an option to go to when they go to pull that bullshyt on ya.

what if its the one you really like acting up tho :sadbron:

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
█ W.D.Y.D. █;47150 said:
Yo, people actually get texts then sit there and do a countdown for 10-15 mins so they don't text back too early? That's even worse than texting back immediately.

This.

we all been there brehs...

*sleeps with phone near head*
*wakes up and sees no goodnight text back*
:sadbron:

Do you text her Good Morning though?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
y'all know what it is :smugfavre: ....this hoe aint replying to me i aint even done shyt wrong :noah:

charge it to the game..

ya dame is preoccupied with dikk

tumblr_lyqydlwef31r16ucr.gif

better quit relyin on derrick rose..n get u some role players..:deadrose: