Females neglecting texts

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
it's a weird turning of the tables. i tell myself i could care less and she wont stop texting. next thing i know she stops texting and i'm like ":wtf: did i do?"

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Pretty much. I always give myself the :scusthov: when I realize I replied back in the same minute I received the text. Then waiting over an hour for an "lol" or "ok" type of response.

BIIIIIIIIITCHEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :noah:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lmfao, I ain't gon fake I do be like :ooh: when she text back after awhile. But usually if she don't reply I just use it in conversation when we face to face like "Damn girl, you can't text nobody back. You rude as shyt." and just laugh about it.

But really tho, would any of us really want a chick textin all the time sweatin a nikka?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
lmfao, I ain't gon fake I do be like :ooh: when she text back after awhile. But usually if she don't reply I just use it in conversation when we face to face like "Damn girl, you can't text nobody back. You rude as shyt." and just laugh about it.

But really tho, would any of us really want a chick textin all the time sweatin a nikka?

No. :scusthov:

I'm going through that now. Lemme alooooooooone!!!!!!!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Maybe folks aren't staring at their phone waiting for a call or text...or maybe sometimes a person just doesn't want to be bothered. Throw in other lil factoids such as working, driving etc then yea u won't get a response 30 sec- 2min after your text is sent.

Besides my phone is on silent all day anyway, i'll get to you when I get to you :manny:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe folks aren't staring at their phone waiting for a call or text...or maybe sometimes a person just doesn't want to be bothered. Throw in other lil factoids such as working, driving etc then yea u won't get a response 30 sec- 2min after your text is sent.

Besides my phone is on silent all day anyway, i'll get to you when I get to you :manny:

what about the broads who take days hell even weeks to get back to you....aint nobody that busy :birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The person who cares less, always wins :win:

this is true

even when a chick texts me i wait min 15 min before i reply, sometimes i never even do and i forget

im also the type of person who never texts anyone first , and i have no issues in deleting a chicks contact and getting a number popped up saying hey, women always break if you treat em decent :shaq:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
what about the broads who take days hell even weeks to get back to you....aint nobody that busy :birdman:

She forgot to respond...if u feel so slighted bcuz a broad gave u the real late response or none at all until she needs u (or wants to spark up convo out of boredom or she wants to talk about her issues) then dead that shyt. When a person does me like that I don't respond, they text me weeks later on some "whats up" type shyt I hit them with the "Who dis?". That lets them kno their number has been deleted or you've forgotten about them.

Too many broads in the world to go ape shyt over the sheisty ones.