Female celebrity in a Rolls Royce clowns Atlanta brehs who drive Toyota’s

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:gucci: just happened to be on my way to bail someone out. I ain't bulletproof anyone can be touched. Just make sure I'm dead cause I'm killing your kids and writing you every year on Christmas to remind you. The suffering would be my pleasure.
Ok breh, ain't gotta convince me you're a badass :hubie:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I push a 2017 Toyota Highlander.

2017-toyota-highlander-se-006-ddaf8884e54307e5426eaa9598ca1e363ccdc8a9.jpg

Its not flashy. Its a bit of a suburban soccer mom-mobile but whatever. I own it, no financing or lienholder on it anymore; and it gets the job done and doesnt bog me down with un-expected repairs as long as I keep to the maintenance schedule.:yeshrug: shyt would have bothered me like 15 years ago, but Im 30+ married and more now. Im proud of what I have, and not ashamed of not being rich.... 99% of people aint rich either so what do I look like crying over it.:francis:

Highlander from 2014 onward don't look like a soccer mom's car IMO. The older editions do, but not the newer ones. Plus they drive great in the snow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this current era we living in.:hhh: Everybody think they a boss hog baller. Mostly because of stimmy checks, unemployment benefits and the scams/hustles associated with that money.:feedme: Even the shoeshine boys begging to scrub your kicks at the mall wearing nothing but Louis and Prada.:gucci: Thanks to social media, everyone is a gamed up rapper/influencer and you need to get on their level. :unimpressed:

Ironically, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg known to push low profile older whips. And they have more money than any sound cloud rapper by night Amazon warehouse worker by day nikka or stimmy hoodrich nikka or small time scammer who the feds are currently building a case against. :mjtf: