Female celebrity in a Rolls Royce clowns Atlanta brehs who drive Toyota’s

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s crazy how a lot of these minimum level celebrities like to brag

I drive through a ton of Hollywood and Beverly Hills neighborhoods a lot for work and you’ll be amazed by the regular SUVs and Prius u see in million dollar home driveways
That’s the regular whips they keep outside.. The exclusive shyt are inside the garages lmaoo

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy how a lot of these minimum level celebrities like to brag

I drive through a ton of Hollywood and Beverly Hills neighborhoods a lot for work and you’ll be amazed by the regular SUVs and Prius u see in million dollar home driveways

And thats the thing. I grew up in chicago in like the 2nd most well to do neighborhood in the city. Some of my class mates parents were millionaires and they drove regular cars. Yes there were some rich folks in the neighborhood that had ferraris, porches, lotuses and Maseratis. But most of them rich folks drove regular family cars.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Let material bullshyt think they money brehs.

On a very much smaller level. I met this chick recently who a manager for a ATT call center. We met for food and drinks. I pull up in my 2012 Maxima still in great condition. She pulls up in a 2019 badass Lexus. She's 35 btw. We get to talking about investing. I tell her once you get 6 months of emergency savings, start flushing the rest to a brokerage account. She then says, that goal is to get to $3,500 saved by the end of the year. Yes $3,500. Aint no telling how much debt this woman is holding.

Moral of story, dont let anyone and anything pressure you into making unsound financial decisions. Make your money and smart investments brehs.

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
I hate this current era we living in.:hhh: Everybody think they a boss hog baller. Mostly because of stimmy checks, unemployment benefits and the scams/hustles associated with that money.:feedme: Even the shoeshine boys begging to scrub your kicks at the mall wearing nothing but Louis and Prada.:gucci: Thanks to social media, everyone is a gamed up rapper/influencer and you need to get on their level. :unimpressed:

Ironically, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg known to push low profile older whips. And they have more money than any sound cloud rapper by night Amazon warehouse worker by day nikka or stimmy hoodrich nikka or small time scammer who the feds are currently building a case against. :mjtf:
:pachaha: