Female celebrity in a Rolls Royce clowns Atlanta brehs who drive Toyota’s

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I push a 2017 Toyota Highlander.

2017-toyota-highlander-se-006-ddaf8884e54307e5426eaa9598ca1e363ccdc8a9.jpg

Its not flashy. Its a bit of a suburban soccer mom-mobile but whatever. I own it, no financing or lienholder on it anymore; and it gets the job done and doesnt bog me down with un-expected repairs as long as I keep to the maintenance schedule.:yeshrug: shyt would have bothered me like 15 years ago, but Im 30+ married and more now. Im proud of what I have, and not ashamed of not being rich.... 99% of people aint rich either so what do I look like crying over it.:francis:
That’s actually a nice car Breh. I push a early 2000s Camry:flabbynsick: and I got an uncle who has a ‘99 Jeep:flabbynsick:

A lot of people faking the funk. But as long as uou investing for your kids and your own retirement you winning out here

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you are driving a rolls royce instead of being driven in a roll royce means you spending more money than you can afford on that car. or renting that shyt
That's basically meant to be a compact limo. Not a daily driver.
she essentially stuntin on people in this but getting out the driver seat
Budapest_Airport_Limousine_Chrysler_300_Limousine_gold-870x580.jpg

probably has to park it along the street too, can't even afford covered parking
pulling up in a dirty ass Rolls with bird poop:mjlol:
Who got a driver in a two door

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
what dumb shyt, I literally saw their accounts:russ:

you nikkas mad cuz Im giving you a reality check:mjlol:
Breh when I drive through the Hollywood hills most people would be surprised at how many of those people living in McMansions have regular every cars like Toyota’s and Kia’s

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
you're not getting into debt keeping up with the joneses thats the problem... they need us to be materialistic so we can become debt slaves and always have to produce for other people's dreams :mjlit:

Facts.

Its always the small fish talking shyt

I can understand someone like kandi burress or say Tyler perry in Atlanta saying that shyt

but these reality stars and rappers need to stay quiet

Rappers and reality TV people can't stay quiet because it's their job. They exist to amalgamate different brands and products into the "good life" to get you to feel shyt about not having it so you spend money (and get yourself into debt) to get there. If they're not constantly out here spending/flashing money then they'll get accused of falling off and that's when their influence wanes.

The people with serious money, who often get propped up for doing regular shyt, aren't caught up in that trap because they're not selling lifestyles so they don't have to keep up appearances they can do whatever they want and nobody's going to question whether they have money. These rappers, reality TV people, influencers are not in a position where it gets taken for granted that they're wealthy and they can do whatever.

She's from one of those Real Housewives shows.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate this current era we living in.:hhh: Everybody think they a boss hog baller. Mostly because of stimmy checks, unemployment benefits and the scams/hustles associated with that money.:feedme: Even the shoeshine boys begging to scrub your kicks at the mall wearing nothing but Louis and Prada.:gucci: Thanks to social media, everyone is a gamed up rapper/influencer and you need to get on their level. :unimpressed:

Ironically, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg known to push low profile older whips. And they have more money than any sound cloud rapper by night Amazon warehouse worker by day nikka or stimmy hoodrich nikka or small time scammer who the feds are currently building a case against. :mjtf:

The culture is fukked!