Fellaz: STOP BEING NICE TO THESE BROADS OUT HERE!!!!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UEmEBEs.jpg

From approaching these women to slaying them in the bedroom, women LOVE an aggressive man. Its in their nature. They are turned on by that "animal" aggression in men.

1) When you approach a woman out in a random place, ALWAYS look her in the eyes. Always give off CONFIDENCE. Always give a little compliment that you find her physically/sexually attractive. Doing this sets the tone right away. Letting her know upfront that you think she's attractive will let her know upfront why you're talking to her. You will avoid the dreaded "friend zone" by being upfront and aggressive in your intent. Obviously, be respectful and respect her personal space but it's always better to be too aggressive than meek and timid.

2) In the dating process, always take the lead. Again, women are followers by nature and look to their MEN to lead and set the tone. Stop asking what these chicks want to do and where to go. LEAD THEM!!!!! Tell them what the plans are. Tell her where and what time y'all are gonna meet up. Don't go overboard with this obviously by being totally inconsiderate of what she likes to do, but when women say "well just think of something to do and ill be down", BELIEVE IT!!!! Women love for a man to take the lead. That turns them on. Women are always on the hunt for that feeling the first man in her life (her father) gave her. Women are looking to be protected and lead.

3) in the bedroom, you'll be surprised at how nasty and degrading some of these chicks can be. I mean even the "innocent, nerdy" looking ones. We as men have been programmed to think of these broads as "princesses" and "angels" , so alot of men feel awkward suggesting anything "nasty" or too aggressive. Stop that. Some of these broads wanna be manhandled, choked, spit on, thrown and flipped. Do that shyt. Pull her hair, smack that ass, put your hands around her throat as you're digging in the pu55y missionary. My old "nerdy" chick used to love for me to choke her. She said it made her even wetter.

Give her commands. TELL her what to do. Talk shyt. DOMINATE her.

4real fellaz,all of this is common sense to the rest of us but some of you are still in the dark.

YOU are the man, the hunter, the leader, the aggressor.

Women are turned on by these qualities.

Oh and one more very important thing: never be afraid to tell a woman "no".

Peace

Aside from the weird picture you put at the beginning, and your using the word "aggressive" this advise is entirely on point.

Instead of aggressive, I'd suggest simply being straightforward and direct. Make your intentions known early, not necessarily in a blatant way; but in a way where you want won't be misconstrued.

And the sexual aggression is something that you should actually talk about. Don't just try to "surprise" a woman with something that she may not be comfortable with. You should know directly or indirectly beforehand.

But definitely going hard, and not playing around is something that you should already be focused on.

It will save you a tremendous amount of time as well.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah older women be the freakiest. Just depends on how you approach it. If you're forcing your dominance then you will come off as awkward and wack.

Takes a certain amount of self esteem and confidence to pull this shyt off effectively

Do you agree 50 is a c00n for always going at Black women in the industry but constantly kissing up to white people, especially white women?

Let me know Hot Rod. Would love to hear your perspective

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:rudy:

OP told no lies. I know cuz I exercise the same protocols....:steviej:

I don't ask these broads for shyt. Quit asking these chicks....just tell em.

When I jump down...I never ask females for their number. This ain't middle school...:mjlol:

I look em dead in the eyes wit a smirk and say...
"Put my number in your phone." :myman:

I'll ask a chick down the line for the hell of it...

"Why you take my number when we met?" :myman:

Same response all the time...

"Idk...cuz you told me to."

giphy.gif

When you one on one wit a chick and that perfect moment hits....its no hesitation...

"Ayy take your shyt off...." :takedat:

Shyt works everytime...:blessed:

Not even gonna get into twistin em out in the bedroom cuz like OP said...all these females are low-key freaks. If your lady or the one your dealin wit aint poppin off on some nasty shyt for you....well then your probabaly green:troll: and not bringin that fire outta her. She already has or will freak off for the right ngga if he comes along. For kicks....I'll do some freak as shyt in the heat of the moment...and rarely than a MFer will a chick turn you down from things like pullin they hair...slappin their ass...playin wit their butt...or gently....:whoa: chokin em. Especially talkin some nasty shyt. What type a fun are you even having in a session if you aint doing these things?
:mindblown:

I'm pushin the envelope off GP just so a chick can't disrespect down the line...:pachaha:

Like..."Bytch didn't I have you....?" :what:

Point is If your not doin these type a things....you lost and have a high probability of sharing dat girl if the wrong type a cat catches your lady slippin....:sas1:

Award worthy post sir. Dap and rep

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Seems like 90% of the :flabbynsick: nikkas on here are creeps/lowkey predators

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
*turns to News at 10*
giphy.gif

COLI Poster @PhonZhi arrested on charges of sexual assault :mjlol:
"Shocking news tonight as an innocent woman having a night out on the town with friends was aggressively assaulted at a bar.

Reports say that a Coli man by the name of Phonzi was seen aggressively choking the woman exclaiming "Suck my dikk bytch".