Fellaz: STOP BEING NICE TO THESE BROADS OUT HERE!!!!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Word on the "What do you want to do" shyt..

When yall eating and she does that
"I dont know what I want:noah:"

Pick something from the kids menu to :troll: her ass too.

Make a decision for her if she don't like well then fukk it and order your food.

It's better to be an a$$hole in that situation then spending 5mins tryna be all nice and help her ass find what to eat:ufdup:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk all that be yourself... If she ain't feeling you move on. Talking to women shouldn't have to be a "science". Keep shyt simple.
Nah "Be yourself" is bad advice if yourself has feminine tendencies.

Especially brehs who grew up in a household with no father..they're gonna have some feminine tendencies..I did I won't front.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
1) When you approach a woman out in a random place, ALWAYS look her in the eyes.
lotta gems in this post but my killa started this off with a bang

yall brehs have no idea how powerful that eye contact is :banderas:

shyt is literally the cheat code to the game :ohlawd:

there's been times...(this past weekend included) that ive said no words to a bytch, but gave her "that look", and a slight smirk. the shyt was over.:whew:

when you look at her directly and unflinching while you're speaking to her...you send a direct message to her that youre a fukkin man and aint intimidated by her. when you hold that eye contact, she'll bow the fukk down, look away, blush and giggle like a little girl.

nikkas...that eye contact is THAT powerful. master that shyt

and girls tell me...all the fukkin time, "guys never look at me in the eyes. it's like theyre afraid. like theyre not masculine."

i'm out here lookin at broads like
nG0zQz3.jpg

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
if you think this will work with grown women, you are sadly mistaken. this works with younger women who don't know any better. with older women, not so much

Nah older women be the freakiest. Just depends on how you approach it. If you're forcing your dominance then you will come off as awkward and wack.

Takes a certain amount of self esteem and confidence to pull this shyt off effectively

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i can tell with all these same threads, a lot of u nikkas struggle with chicks in public and run to social media and complain...

tell these broads what they want to hear, then get the p*ssy and dash

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
:picard:
#metoo ass nikkas

If you carry yourself with confidence and maintain your appearance, plenty of woman will make themselves available to you. No need to be all aggressive and shyt.

ugly ass nikkas be doin everything short of clubbin them over the head and dragging them away. :mjlol:
3.gif

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
So basically what I have learned from threads like this is that there are alpha born men and men who observed and merely 'act' alpha.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Thread on some “why u acting like that p*ssy belongs to you or something girl?” Type shyt